MT5 VPS Edition (Strip useless function, bare minimum to run EA)

• 83% (54)
  • 17% (11)
Total voters: 65

Hello doshur, before voting on your poll, could you please explain what do you mean with "strip useless function" and "bare minimum to run EA" ?

At least for me, it's absolutely unclear what you've written... 

Malacarne:

Hello doshur, before voting on your poll, could you please explain what do you mean with "strip useless function" and "bare minimum to run EA" ?

At least for me, it's absolutely unclear what you've written... 

like remove strategy tester

market tab

code base tab

any others that will reduce the processor and memory foot print without affecting the EA function 

I voted for this version. I'd prefer a command-line executable without any interface. Among other things, it would allow much easier porting of this product to Linux, which is very common on VPS. MT4 should also have such version.

I really hope for a less resource intensive mt5 terminal so that I can squeeze my vps more

doshur, do you plan or maybe did already create a task in the service desk with the suggestion from this poll? I think it would be very interesting to know what are MQ's thoughts on this.

marketeer:
doshur, do you plan or maybe did already create a task in the service desk with the suggestion from this poll? I think it would be very interesting to know what are MQ's thoughts on this.

not yet. from what I understand, they do have a striped down version that are used in the championship.

If they can release it, it would be very very good. 

Reason: