General - page 1356

Dear Programmer,Please tell me if you would be able to do this, Entry criteria, Multi time frame Multi currency Time based(e.g from 7am to 6 pm GMT) I wanted to enter the trade using the dotted line, when a candle closes above the line, Execute on New Bar (as an option) but condition to be met is,...
Factory activity slowed in March as new orders weakened, but a rebound in construction spending in February was another sign of faster economic growth in the first quarter. The Institute for Supply Management said on Monday its index of national factory activity fell to 51.3 last month from 54.2 in...
Trader’s Pulse is offering you the New Generation platform which complements our over-all theme; the modern trader’s broker trading platform - receiving the following advantage • Up to the second price quotes of Forex pairs and other instrument • Low risk through preset stops and limits forbidding
  Mac Laptops  (2)
I have been looking at the Mac laptops vs the windows 7 or 8 operating systems. I am not sure if Meta trader will be supported by the Mac operating system. I feel windows 8 is a repeat of Vista, not a computer wizard just my opinion. Would appreciate any feedback, comments before I move on to...
Forex is not only for business people but also all people. forex is world wide famous trading business where people can join for earn money. forex being more popular for advantage. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were mostly lower in overnight trading, with the Nikkei dropping 2.1 percent and the Shanghai Composite falling 0.1 percent. European markets are closed today. In the United States, futures point to a flat open. Japan's Tankan survey of business...
I tried to download some Indicators from an older Forum discussion, like this here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179524 I want to download he TRIX, get redirected like before - but logged out of the entire Forum anybody experiences the same? any changes, I am not aware of ? thanks for any answer
Hi. My mt4 platform opens but freezes straight away. Any clues? Thanks
What can I do to skip some of the parameters in strategy tester?   Example Input A Start 0, Step 10, Stop 100 Input B Start 0, Step 10, Stop 100   If input B is more than input A then skip optimization. 
[Deleted]
Buy - blue color Sell - red color Confirmation for buy and sell also - green color TP - on chart SL - at your desire.
Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading . I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”. The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type
CRUDE OIL: Having maintained its upside offensive, further gain is likely towards the 98.22 level. A breach will resume its medium term uptrend with resistance standing at the 99.00 level with a loss of there turning attention to the 99.50 level. On the downside, below 89.00 level must be traded to...
[Deleted]
What is jforex Bridge,how to use it and how it can benefit you.Get all your answer by downloading this pdf: http://multiterminal.net/jforex-bridge.pdf
I am newbie, please help!2 questions:a- why I receive "Array out of range" error message window when I run/debug this code?b-how to code to get the last error code on this script?Thank you in advance for your help !!!! void OnStart()  {double buffer[];  ...
If at first you don't succeed in taxing the rich, try, try again. French President Francois Hollande made changes to his failed proposal for a 75% top tax rate on Thursday, shifting the burden of payment from individuals to businesses that pay salaries over 1 million euros. Hollande, during last...
Hi Mladen, please could you have a quick look at the indis below and possibly fix the faults i've left i had a go at changing one of your HMAs and Igors All averages into bars, and a slope indi your HMA works, but somethings not correct on either, and i seem to of created a couple of re-painters!...
At the opening of the new trading week some interesting symbols :EURUSD : 1.2801USDCHF : 0.9506 GBPUSD : 1.5192 No significant gaps. Prices valid at 8 PM GMT
  4xrider  (4)
This is just using indicator and working 60 minutes...I want to use it ea...Dear mladen I need your help Could you help me 4xrider.zip about making ea?Best regards. a few rules when arrow showing and closing bar will open position and to finish arrows. Programmer know better than me might be...
We hope you're having a relaxing weekend. It's going to be another big week for the global economy, kicking off Sunday night. Sunday evening is the beginning of global PMI day, in which we get surveys from Asia, Europe, South America, and the U.S. about the state of each country's manufacturing...
Free Robot Or Robot fee Please describe the general methodology
hello everyone, can anybody provide me a simple ea. No need TP just let the trade close with SL in my favor. even ,2 ,4pips It is for EUR/USD only and it is for all position. I will very appreciate it if anyone can provide me this kind of EA! Thanks
David Stockman, The Great Deformation Then, when the Fed’s fire hoses started spraying an elephant soup of liquidity injections in every direction and its balance sheet grew by $1.3 trillion in just thirteen weeks compared to $850 billion during its first ninety-four years, I became convinced...
Hi guys I have done a lot of research and have been through several interviews regarding getting a job as a trader. There are several things that you need to be prepared for such -Knowing the firm you are applying to - Avoiding scam companies -Showing certain competencies on your resume -Fast...
Hi Guys Profit trade num is important when I choose the parameter after optimization, but I can't get this number in the optimization tab.Is any one know how can I get it
Hello, my signal is still in trial period, but one month has passed from the first connection, what is the correct time?
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi phoned Italian President Giorgio Napolitano after media reports that the 87-year-old head of state was planning to resign early to clear the way for new elections, newspapers reported on Sunday. Napolitano pledged on Saturday that he would stay in office...
EURUSD: With a sell off reversing its corrective recovery the past week, further weakness is likely in the new week. This leaves the pair targeting the 1.2700 level with a loss of here turning attention to the 1.2660 level and then the 1.2600 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2500 level....
Payments and Jobs services were introduced on MQL5.com web site on June 17, 2010 allowing community members to make orders and pay for work done by other MQL5.com members. However, 2.5 years have already passed since then. All this time, we were monitoring the activity of Jobs service users...
After flirting with an all-time high for three weeks, the S&P 500 (.SPX) posted its best closing level in history. But some strategists say Thursday's record could be a harbinger that the stock market rally is running out of steam. The S&P traded within 10 points of the all-time closing high for...
Something of an IB program I guess – it states the following : Attrader’s pulse we offer you the chance to be more than just a trader. If youhave what it takes we can help you move one step further into the trading worldand position you as fund manager. – anyone know anything about it? What does it...