Do we need more choices as to who can access our signals, indicators or EAs?

• 53% (23)
  • 47% (20)
Total voters: 43

Hi all

I would love to be able to either give, or sell, my signals, EA's, indicators etc to only my friends, beta testers, or who ever I choose, rather than opening it up to the public. This way we still have the protection of the MT market so that nobody can pirate our wares, and we can also control who can access the products. There is currently no way to do this. Is this a feature you would like?

I would really like to hear some quick feedback with your vote :)

Cheers
Filter

Filter:
Hi all

I would love to be able to either give, or sell, my signals, EA's, indicators etc to only my friends, beta testers, or who ever I choose, rather than opening it up to the public. This way we still have the protection of the MT market so that nobody can pirate our wares, and we can also control who can access the products. There is currently no way to do this. Is this a feature you would like?

Cheers
Filter

Filter:
Hi all

Cheers
Filter

I would love two options for the store:

1) Discount codes so beta testers, or customers, can get a discount from 0% to 100%.

2) Possiblity of banning an user from downloading my products (IE. Ban a demanding and irrespectful customer from using anything I create)

PzTrading:

I would love two options for the store:

1) Discount codes so beta testers, or customers, can get a discount from 0% to 100%.

2) Possiblity of banning an user from downloading my products (IE. Ban a demanding and irrespectful customer from using anything I create)

Awesome, some great ideas and great to get some feedback thanks Arturo :)

Reason: