am i doing this right ???

Ok i want to sell my computer power to make some money,    It seems like i did make some couple weeks ago so i had to had it setup right than cause i had 79cents in my account which i withdraw today it probably would've been more if i would've let the program run but my computer was acting weird..,

But couple days ago i had to restore my computer.  And today i wanted to set it up again.    So at first i installed meta trader 5 which had the tester built in,

Than i herd i really don't need that whole program and just needed metatester 5 agent manager, So i installed that and went to mql5 cloud network and click the sell computing resources via an mql5 account and put my account name in the box.  So is that all i got to do??  All 6 agents are running and getting some traffic,  Tho when i go to the faq page it says click allow pubic used of agents, But all i see is the sell box.

And the other question is i have another 6 core computer which i want to run that too which i have that all setup too on it, But It seems like both agents on each computer has the same traffic is that normal?? And when do the agents show up on my account page? It still says  agent list is empty.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13542#agents
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
  • www.mql5.com
How ticks are generated : The Algorithm of Ticks’ Generation. - - Category: general
Reason: