Bandit System Flash aka T3 Snake ?

I wonder, what the difference between the two is. Is there any difference in parameters ?

The only difference I can see is the additional Trend Session indicator, which goes a little beyond the count of the up and down bars, if I counted correctly.

TIA,

Ray

RayBan19:
I wonder, what the difference between the two is. Is there any difference in parameters ?

The only difference I can see is the additional Trend Session indicator, which goes a little beyond the count of the up and down bars, if I counted correctly.

TIA,

Ray

Ray just for information the UniCross histo draws the histo at the cross of the T3 and the snake(recalculating centered tma).

Thank you very much, Mr.Tools. Works like a charm. ;-)

Besides could you try to answer my original question ? The download sources for Bandit System Flash are to obscure to activate.

TIA,

Ray

RayBan19:
Thank you very much, Mr.Tools. Works like a charm. ;-)

Besides could you try to answer my original question ? The download sources for Bandit System Flash are to obscure to activate.

TIA,

Ray

If I'm understanding your question correctly the difference between the snake and the T3 basic is the snake is a recalculating centered TMA and the T3 basic is just that a T3 non recalculating.

Hahhahaa....you are a true programmer genius.... but not perfect in understanding simple questions from a normal guy....just kidding.

It´s simple. There is a trading system out there called Bandit System Flash or sometimes Bandit Flash trading system. It was developped from some indonesian guy for free. Later on he sold it or tried to do that. But later on he shared it again for free on an MT 5 forum. I will find the correct URL, if you are interested. That´s it.

For me the T 3 clean with the Snake, the unicross and your absolute true findings of the "Trend Session" Indi ( so was the name) is (almost) identical with The Bandit Flash.

Google it.

And that was my question.

All the best,

Ray

Hey MrTools, where are you ? ;-)

I´m surprised that nobody could give me a hint to my rather simple question as both systems were discussed here at TSD.

After reading again the Bandit Flash System post 5458 on the thread "something interesting please post here" I got some kind of an answer, but no comment on how the settings should be changed.

Any hint is welcome. - Pzanfx, Brad, Dean1Star and Ixi would you like to share your insights as you have worked with the system ?

TIA,

Ray

P.S. I will share my own setting in the end.

RayBan19:
Hey MrTools, where are you ? ;-)

I´m surprised that nobody could give me a hint to my rather simple question as both systems were discussed here at TSD.

After reading again the Bandit Flash System post 5458 on the thread "something interesting please post here" I got some kind of an answer, but no comment on how the settings should be changed.

Any hint is welcome. - Pzanfx, Brad, Dean1Star and Ixi would you like to share your insights as you have worked with the system ?

TIA,

Ray

P.S. I will share my own setting in the end.

Ray

mrtools will be available only in a couple of hours so, took a liberty to answer instead

I think that what mrtools was trying to tell is the following : T3 is a non-recalculating indicator (as far as I am aware of there is no such thing as T3 snake or centered T3) while the snake force or centered TMA (triangular moving average) is a recalculating indicator

Any combination of the two results in recalculating - repainting signals (regardless of the fact that T3 does not recalculate, due to the fact that centered TMA does, signals are a subject of change). So it should not be used in signaling mode - it will lead into very dangerous situations in some cases when in the end you will risk your account because of the recalculating nature of those "signals"

Thanx, Mladen. But I reckon that wouldn´t be much of a problem, if you insert some kind of confirmation or non-confirmation through other tools.

I think the repainting aspect of indicators is very overvalued over here as a negative.

They are keeping you cautious, of what could happen, but you shouldn´t rely on them ´til the bar is closed and you are only going with the trend as a trader.

My twocents,

Ray

RayBan19:
Thanx, Mladen. But I reckon that wouldn´t be much of a problem, if you insert some kind of confirmation or non-confirmation through other tools.

I think the repainting aspect of indicators is very overvalued over here as a negative.

They are keeping you cautious, of what could happen, but you shouldn´t rely on them ´til the bar is closed and you are only going with the trend as a trader.

My twocents,

Ray

Ray

If you check, it was me who made the centered TMA as it is. Believe me, if someone knows how ceneterd TMA "behaves" it is me, but then, feel free to dsiregard what I told

regards

Mladen

mladen:
Ray

If you check, it was me who made the centered TMA as it is. Believe me, if someone knows how ceneterd TMA "behaves" it is me, but then, feel free to dsiregard what I told

regards

Mladen

Oh, man, I didn´t intend to disregard you in any way.

I don´t understand. What is the Centered TMA ? Please show me some links. I gotta learn.

But believe me I haven´t the tiniest clue, where the connection to our thread is and the things I mentioned in my last post.

RayBan19:
Oh, man, I didn´t intend to disregard you in any way.

I don´t understand. What is the Centered TMA ? Please show me some links. I gotta learn.

But believe me I haven´t the tiniest clue, where the connection to our thread is and the things I mentioned in my last post.

You can find some more information about centered TMA at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Reason: