Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 IDE Including New MQL4 Compiler and Editor - page 4

angevoyageur:
There is no MT4 IDE beta version, only MetaEditor and compiler. MT4 terminal beta will be release around mid-september.
is new version of full MT4 terminal beta already released now? ....... I can't wait to test my .ex4 indicators.

That´s working better. When is the time that the beta-Version goes real-Version?

TraderMarco:
That´s working better. When is the time that the beta-Version goes real-Version?
When the majority of the bugs are ironed out . . . it's only beta if you are Russian so don't hold your breath waiting . . .
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

what about the power of the MT5 metatester into the MT4? any plan for it?
and why do not natively support  bars like renko, XO and others?

When am Login to "MQL4" can am load my .ex4 File easylie?

do i need to become programmer?

Is there any plan to add "Expert Advisor (generate)" to MetaEditor of MQL4?

sphinxk:
do i need to become programmer?
Do you want to write your own EAs, Indicators or Scripts ?  if the answer is "yes" then you will need to learn to write some mql4 or mql5 code.

is new version of full MT4 terminal beta already released now? Can any one please direct me to the link, where i can download the new version of the MT4, so that i can test my indicators

SKC:
Can any one please direct me to the link, where i can download the new version of the MT4, so that i can test my indicators
Still in beta...
Beta MetaTrader 4 Build 555 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
Beta MetaTrader 4 Build 555 with Updated MQL4 Language and Market of Applications Released - MQL4 forum
Reason: