General - page 1324

Does MQL5 signals have some connection problems right now ? Some Signals I follow are blocked from subscription and trades not actualized since 15 hours Server problem ?
For European lenders with private-banking aspirations, a presence in Switzerland used to be a must. Now, with bank secrecy eroding and rising compliance costs chipping away at profits, more are saying adieu. The number of foreign-owned Swiss banks fell to 129 by the end of May from 145 at the start...
Hi, I was optimizing my EA and was surprised to see status more than 100%. Is it fine to have strategy tester more than 100%? What does it signify?
  Trading tips  (16   1 2)
need some trading tips to improve my trading skills..
what is the difference between MT3,MT4,MT5...
Japanese manufacturers' sentiment has turned positive for the first time in nearly two years, the Bank of Japan's Tankan survey has indicated. The big manufacturers' index rose to plus 4 in the April-to-June period, from minus 8 in the previous quarter. Large manufacturers also plan to boost their...
USDJPY: More upside offensive is now underway following its strong close for a second week in a row the past week. This development leaves USDJPY targeting further upside towards the 100.00 level where a breach will aim at the 100.71 level. A cut through here will pave the way for a run at the 102...
I'm using the MetaTester 5, and with it running, my CPU usage is about 0-1%... it's like it's doing nothing.. but the trafic in/out is doing something.. little but something.. Can anybody help?
it just feels great to have my own indicator running on metatrader 5 platform. and i believe i will make more in the future.
  Alert Setting  (2)
Hi all, Is there anyway to set alert so that when %K or %d (not on close candle) reaches 80 level or 20 level? In other words, For as long %k or %d >80 level or <20level, even be4 candle close, it will alert tick by tick? Thanks for all the guidance & help.
The third quarter begins with a bang this week. The main highlights include four major central bank meetings, Japan's quarterly Tankan survey, monthly purchasing managers' surveys and the US employment report. The larger context in which the data and events will occur is important. Retail and...
GOLD: The commodity remains on the tear weakening further the past week and targeting further downside in the new week. This development leaves GOLD aiming at the 1,170.00 level where a violation will turn attention to the 1,150 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1,100 level. Its weekly...
When it blew the lid open on the NSA domestic spying scandal in conjunction with the Guardian, the Washington Post released the first batch of slides revealing the preliminary details of which Internet firms cooperate in secret with the NSA, unleashing a firestorm of lies and denials by these same...
[Deleted]
It would be great to have the option to give back the Fee to the Subscribers when not reached a new high water mark?
[Deleted]
TRADE REPORT 2009 - 2013 : Trading Result of JUN 2013 : 197.88% https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://indoforextrading.com/performance/2013/Statement%20-%20June%202013.htm Trading Result of MAY 2013 : 237.29% https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://indoforextrading...
EURUSD: Having closed lower for a second week in a row, the risk is for a follow through lower to occur. In such a case, further downside will target the 1.2906 level, its trendline support. Below here will call for a run at the 1.2800 level where a break will aim at the 1.2700 level. Its weekly RSI...
WHEN we made our annual foray into the executive pay gold mine in April, chief executives’ earnings for 2012 showed what appeared to be muted growth on the year. The $14 million in median overall compensation received by the top 100 C.E.O.’s was just a 2.8 percent increase over 2011, the figures...
  MetaTester Agent  (4)
Does the metatester agent gets updated automatically? (I'm referring to the cloud agent)
  Interesting Video June 2013  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
A branch on the most interesting videos related to forex and the financial market. Videos on trading and trading lessons are welcome. April video thread here , May video here . Please, no off-topic, only the best. All comments without videos will be deleted without warning
I was able to reconnect with Jim Rogers this morning out of Spain, legendary co-founder of the Quantum Fund with George Soros, author of Hot Commodities, and chairman of the private Beeland Holdings. It was an especially powerful interview, as Jim spoke towards the relentless downward pressure on...
Is the world's holiest bank riddled with corruption? Many are asking that question today after a senior Vatican accountant was accused of plotting to sneak $26 million in bags of cash into Italy by stashing them away on a private jet, with the help of a former Italian spy. The accountant, the former...
I’m hoping that this will be my last post about gold/silver for a while. One can hope. But I can’t control it. We can’t control when or where opportunity arises. And as you know with gold having crashed some 30% from its highs, I started rebuilding my own physical gold and silver assets in April,...
USDCHF – As referenced in our previous week analysis, USDCHF strengthened further for a second week in a row leaving risk of more gains on the cards in the new week. If this occurs expect the pair to push higher towards the 0.9625 level where price hesitation may happen. However, if that level is...
Panic selling on fears of an early exit of the U.S. Federal Reserve's stimulus efforts may be over, but the stock market may still face wild intraday swings as investors scramble to position themselves for Friday's payrolls report. Trading volume is likely to be thin, with a half-day session on...
The dollar advanced against the yen and the euro on Friday as investors resumed pricing in the possibility that the Federal Reserve will begin to pare back its bond-buying program as soon as its September policy meeting. Fed Governor Jeremy Stein on Friday highlighted September as a possible time...
Succinctly summarizing the positive and negative news, data, and market events of the week... Positives May durable goods orders beat expectations Fed’s Open Mouth Operation helps lift equities Jon Corzine sued, however somehow only civil suit Gold dips below 1,200… good for stocks...
Barrick Gold Corp. (ABX) and Kinross Gold Corp. (K) are trading as if they’ve lost their investment-grade ratings after the price of the metal plunged 28 percent this year to the lowest since August 2010. Barrick’s implied bond rating has deteriorated to Ba1, the highest junk rating, according to...
Nearly a year after revelations of financial fraud involving the Vatican Bank, and months after a German lawyer was picked to become the new head of the bank that is collateralized by the full faith and credit of Catholicism, the scandal is back following news tha a cleric, a spook and a banker were...
Hi all, I am really needing some great help here. I want to modified default stochastic a bit so that: 1. it show arrow when %k or %d drop below 20 level (up arrow) in the indicator window 2. it show arrow when %k or %d above 80 level (down arrow) in the indicator window Thanks for all the helps
The price on D1 was on Bear Market Rally and came very close to Sinkoy Span B Line trying to cross this level to be inside Ichimoku cloud. But there are few very strong resistance levels located directly inside the cloud on the way the price to go up: 98.28 and 98.99. Besides, Sinkou Span B line (97...