General - page 1322

how to add this pair? thanks hongbin.fei
EURUSD: With EUR holding above the 1.3242 level, we expect the pair to extend further strength towards the 1.3318 level. A break will target the 1.3400 level followed by the 1.3450 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3242...
Here's what you need to know. Asian markets were lower in overnight trading with the Nikkei down 1.45%. Europe is selling off with Italy down nearly 2%. U.S. futures are down. The Bank of Japan failed to take any measures to address a month of volatility in bond markets. Instead it is sticking with...
On Wednesday, the German Constitutional Court will hold a public hearing on the legality of the European Central Bank's "outright monetary transactions" (OMT) program. The OMT is a program announced last summer that gives the ECB the ability to backstop government bonds, provided said country agrees...
The differences between candles & liners figure to me the liners make breakout the previous liner top , meanwhile the candles still. As always if the liners breakout the candels will follow , either after full correction or in same trend , by other meaning in Elliott Waves , it could be ABC and...
I just want to ask how to sell templates to others with perhaps a one-year subscription/membership? Or perhaps have it such that it can only be downloaded once on each IP address or have it password protected ? My indicators in my template are all custom. I am really clueless to the procedure and
Revelations that the government runs a widespread surveillance program monitoring call logs and electronic communications may sound like a troubling threat to individual privacy. But security experts say most Americans should be more concerned with their company’s IT department. As part of a...
  Bk Grid EA  (1)
this EA is only for demo. please anyone make this suitable so that it can work in real account. please anyone make this suitable for real account.
Hii ...I have a request My ea only working demo Could you make it for real ...
What do the wine producers of Burgundy, Champagne and Bordeaux have in common with Chinese telecom companies and solar panel manufacturers? All three industries are at the sharp end of a growing trade dispute between the European Union and China that could result in new or increased tariffs being...
Here to learn or to listen to experts about mql5 and there are many popular sites just for social interactions. Why mql5 forum to be used in similar way?
Citing the strength of the U.S. economy and the dollar’s standing in the world, Standard & Poor’s on Monday raised its outlook on the U.S. credit rating — even as the ratings agency said Washington lawmakers have a “lesser ability” than others countries’ to deal with public finance pressure in the...
Different traders, different strategies and a different trading ideology all influence the amount of time we all spend analyzing the markets and trading them. I know there are traders who spend eight hours and more per day trading while others may spend eight hours per week in front of the markets
Everyone has a different story and every successful trader had to face various challenges and obstacles when they started out. Those who claim they didn’t struggle at all obviously never traded in their life. We all have a different learning curve and approached trading with a different mentality...
  All Things Statistical  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi, Was looking everywhere for a general statistical thread for discussion of everything statistical along with a review of statistical indicators. Already, we have a Digital Filters Thread on frequency filters & a John Ehlers Indicators Thread & Cycles analysis. But the discussion of statistical...
EURJPY- With the cross halting its decline on Friday and following through higher during Monday trading today, there is risk of continued upside recovery. This should open the door for more strength towards the 131.40 level, its Jun 05’2013 high followed by the 132.07 level and ultimately its...
Last week saw a crazy full schedule of economic data accompanied by market volatility. This week has much quieter calendar. "The first important data release does not arrive until Thursday, when we get May retail sales," said Deutsche Bank's Joe LaVorgna. Talks of a "taper" have also been put off...
Japan’s economy grew more than the government initially estimated in the first quarter, helping Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to sustain confidence in his campaign to defeat deflation. Gross domestic product expanded an annualized 4.1 percent, compared with a preliminary calculation of 3.5 percent, the...
GOLD: With GOLD remaining weak and vulnerable, it now looks to recapture the 1,321.71 level. A turn below here will pave the way for a run at the 1,300.00 level where a breach will set the stage for a run at the 1,270.00 level. Its weekly RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. On...
Hey everyone, Just a quick question regarding the Jobs marketplace; when i create a job, does it have to be strictly for metatrader? Say i wanted something programmed in VB script or in Java for example, can i still post the job in the MQL market place? Thanks.
Faced with a rash of insider trading in the markets, federal prosecutors and securities regulators in recent years have stepped up efforts to crack down on violations. But insider trading and market fraud persist, perhaps at epidemic levels. Even though the Securities and Exchange Commission has...
[Deleted]
Hi, Im a total newbie when it comes to programming. So please if anyone can help , then it would be much appreciated. I am trying to draw a straight line every time a condition is met. the condition is once a candle closes the open of the next candle is compared to the open of the previous candle....
As kids, not knowing that we were being politically incorrect on so many levels, we would shout “Geronimo!” when we were playing war or getting ready to do something reckless. (For those not familiar, Geronimo was a rather fearsome Apache chief who plagued Mexico and the American cavalry.) Sam...
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Sunday the government would decide on tax cuts in autumn to encourage companies to boost capital expenditure as part of sweeping reforms to revive the economy from nearly two decades of stagnation. The government will also work on legislation to scrap...
EURUSD: While the pair is bullish in the short term, it will have to decisively break and hold above the 1.3242 level to create scope for more. A cut through this level will resume its medium term uptrend and call for more strength towards the 1.3300 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1...
As we noted just two weeks ago - before the hope-and-change-driven exuberance in Japanese equities came crashing down - "those who believe in Abenomics are suffering from amnesia," and Nomura's Richard Koo clarifies just who is responsible for the exuberance and why things are about to shift...
From Forexnews.com June 7, 2013The dollar received welcome relief today after recent losses against both the EUR and JPY when official Non Farms Payroll (NFP) data beat expectations. The official Labor Department Figures showed the U.S. added 175,000 jobs in May, just above analysts expectations of...
Found this interesting article : "In the aftermath of the PRISM spying scandal, the first and logical response was an expected one: lie. The president did it, and so did the various companies implicated in the biggest US surveillance scandal ever exposed. To wit: Zuckerberg: "Facebook is not and has...
[Deleted]
Hi , I'm looking for a ichimoku ea that only looks for the crossing of kinjun sen and tankan sen need to be able to set the parameters externally for these. also if anyone can adjust this EA to include a second Kinjun cross as well anyone has or can help out, then pm me and I can elaborate as...
Germany's central bank has cut its growth forecast for the country, but says the outlook for the economy has "become brighter". The Bundesbank expects the economy to grow by 0.3% this year, down from an earlier forecast of 0.4%. In 2014, it expects 1.5% growth, down from a previous estimate of 1.9%....