General - page 1317

Hi, I wanted to have more than one provider on my MT5 account, but I managed to connect to only one. Is it not possible to have more than one on the same account ?
  Know more about other users!  (34   1 2 3 4)
I borrowed this from another forum. I thought it was a good idea. Users can post here their photos, family pics, fun pics etc And let others know a little bit more about them. Photos speak louder after all
Hey Guys, How can I work on MetaEditor with multiScreen configuration ? For exemple : Edit 2 files, with one file on the left screen and the second file on my right screen. I have try to drag and drop the edition window, search in metaEditor options. Is it just impossible ? Thank's ;)
GBPUSD: With GBP returning above the 1.5304 level, further upside offensive is likely towards the 1.5450 level. Further out, resistance stands at the 1.5500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.5550 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher suggesting further upside. On the downside,...
"QE in my view is less efficacious for the real economy than most people suppose," may just be the sentence that ends Larry Summers' run at becoming the next 'most powerful person in the world'. As the FT reports, the chubby ex-chief economist for Obama made these, and other, somewhat hawkish...
Hi there ! It may seem a strange question, but why do traders hide their order numbers when showing screenshots of their history of trading account ? What we can do even if we know the order numbers ? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Possible?  (4)
Is it possible to to combine an alert box SINGLE signal from 2 or more indicators? In other words it would NOT fire the alert signal in the alert box until 2 or more signals, from 2 or more source indicators, have confirmed the direction of the price. TEAMTRADER
AUDUSD: With a sell of ending AUDUSD’s recovery on Wednesday, it faces the risk of an eventual return to the 0.9000/0.8997 levels. A breach of here will call for a run at the 0.8900 level and possibly lower towards the 0.8850 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view....
< 1% Between 1% and 1.9% Between 2% and 2.9% Between 3% and 5.9% Between 6% and 10% > 10% I don't care, show me the results.
  MT5 For those who care about speed.  (390   1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39)
I have a question: How do the commands work? There is a CAccountInfo class to work with the account, When we access this command, terminal initiates a request to the server or this information is received all the time together with quotes and we just take it from the terminal buffer or a file on the
Heys guys, i just wanna say thank you to whoever invented forums. All of us, new or old have benefited greatly from forum sites. Thumbs up for whoever it is.
In every era, there are certain people and institutions that are held in the highest public regard as they embody the prevailing values of society. Not that long ago, Albert Einstein was a major public figure and was widely revered. Can you name a scientist that commands a similar presence today...
Hello If I click Subscribe to a free signal provider, will I just receive the signals or will my account start to automatically copy those signals? Thank you
  Add Friends  (1)
How Can I add friends?
Does anyone know of a way to get intraday (hourly closing rates) of pairs like AUD/INR, AUD/MXN, EUR/RUB, EUR/ILS, USD/BRL, USD TWD etc etc, into excel? I have been trying all morning and I must admit, im starting to lose the plot. Any answers welcome. Cheers.
EURUSD: With EUR bullish and threatening further upside offensive, the risk is for more strength towards the 1.3301 level, its Jun 20’2013 high. This is coming on the back of its rally triggered off the 1.2764 level on July 10’2013. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3350 level followed by the...
Forex Trading Holiday Hours For July, 2013 The times listed below show the change to CFD trading instruments in New York Time. (CFD trading is not available to residents of the United States) THIS SCHEDULE IS REPRESENTATIVE OF OUR INTENDED HOURS. SHOULD MARKET CONDITIONS DICTATE, WE WILL DEVIATE
Function Keys F1 � open "Userguide" (i.e. Help) F2 � open the "History Center" window F3 � open the "Global Variables" window F4 � open MetaEditor F6 � call the "Tester" window for testing the expert attached to the chart window F7 � call the "Properties" window of the expert attached to their chart...
  meta5
Please, i have hearing a lot about the meta5, but people don't talk a lot about it. What do you guys think?
No discussion about gold is complete without a good conspiracy theory. While most theories are easily dismissed, some stay around for a while due to a confluence of circumstantial evidence surrounding them. Wall Street veteran Art Cashin addresses one such theory in this morning's Cashin's Comments....
A former CIA official and a retired Air Force general will address next week's Def Con hacking convention, which for the first time asked federal officials to steer clear because of anger over alleged government spying. Joseph DeTrani, a long-time CIA official who served as a U.S. envoy in talks...
USDCAD: Downside vulnerability remains intact on correction as USDCAD is selling off and looks to extend further weakness. In such a case, expect the pair to return to the 1.0300 level. That level is now being pressured. A break will aim at 1.0250 level and then the 1.0200 level. Its daily RSI is...
Hi there ! These are my deposits and withdrawals: 504 + 207.65 - 90 = Net Deposit $621.65 Now if we divide the profit of $37.89 by Net Deposits, we get 6.09%...the signals stats are showing 5.88% :( Thanks for your help
Forex Comment[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD="align: left"] US Dollar was under pressure against most of its major counterparts on Monday. On the economic data front, Chicago Fed national activity index rose to -0.13 in June from -0.29 the previous month. Existing...
[Deleted]
1. Luck or Skill? You can see many times, 90% winning ratio in optimizer and 40% winning ratio in forward test. Because you cannot know whether the optimizer's result is in luck or skill. Luck : Optimizer's result can exclude lose orders with lucky inputs. Skill : Your EA will be...
  Daily Market Reviews by MAYZUS  (197   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
MAYZUS Investment Company (formerly United World Capital) is proud to provide daily market reviews by the well-known financial expert –Mr. Arne Treholt, a former Political Secretary to the Minister of Shipping and Foreign Trade, then Deputy Minister of Law of the Sea of the Norwegian Royal Ministry...
GBPUSD: With continued upside offensive seeing the pair breaking and holding above the 1.5304 level during Monday trading session , further bullishness is expected. In such a case, the 1.5400 level will be targeted with a breach paving the way for more upside towards the 1.5450 level followed by the
Function Keys F1 � open "Userguide" (i.e. Help) F2 � open the "History Center" window F3 � open the "Global Variables" window F4 � open MetaEditor F6 � call the "Tester" window for testing the expert attached to the chart window F7 � call the "Properties" window of the expert attached to their chart...
We're looking at a very quiet start to the week in markets. Following a weekend which saw Japanese elections result in pretty much exactly what everyone was expecting (a strong win for Shinzo Abe's party) markets are doing nothing. Japan ended the day with small gain and other markets in Asia didn't...