General - page 1326

The European Central Bank has done as much as it can to stabilize markets and support the economy, Governor Mario Draghi said Wednesday. Now governments and parliaments should do all they can to raise growth potential and build a stronger and more stable EMU, he said in a speech to French parliament...
Hello, I wonder if one can help me as I received in my Demo version with Meta Trader 4 using Fx Choise automated trading Fx Striker Pro the - below error message and could not trade. 2013.06.26 04:46:34 ForexStrikerPro. EURUSD,M15: Error: Unable to retrieve authentication code Maybe someone...
The vast majority of Americans are going to be absolutely blindsided by what is coming. They don't understand how our financial system works, they don't understand how vulnerable it is, and most of them blindly trust that our leaders know exactly what they are doing and that they will be able to...
Hi I tested this EA on EUR/USD ....5min TF What do you think about this? Thanks
Basically I want to look at some charts on the underground tube when I go to work. Is it possible to run a short script when I'm at home before I leave for work that will download all the data time frames I need 4H , day , week, for all the charts I have open. Then when I go offline underground...
Sales of new homes rose in May to the highest rate since mid-2008 and purchases for the prior three months were all revised higher, reflecting the continued resurgence in the U.S. housing market. The Commerce Department on Tuesday said sales last month climbed 2.1% to an annual rate of 476,000 from...
  Signal pirates  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
This is a kind of appeal to the developers. The fact is that the signal service can make money, and quite tangible money at that... But not to the true owner of the account. The piracy scheme is as simple as two cents - we poke around the forums, monitoring, PAMMs and look for accounts with
Over the last several days, fears have grown that the world's central banks were going on strike. China was letting overnight liquidity dry up. Bernanke was signaling that the march towards the exit would begin. The Bank for International Settlements (the central bankers central bank) said in its...
Hi could the broker servers list in mt4 for windows mobile be arranged alphabetically to make it easy to locate a server. There are hundreds of them and currently they are all scattered like poured rice and its difficult to locate a server. It takes lots of scrolling and sometimes one might miss a...
For the best part of a year, the minds of European policymakers have focused on one overriding issue - banking union. By establishing stricter oversight of Europe's banking sector and a unified system for dealing with any problems, they hope to draw a line under more than three years of debt and...
Hi, When I compile my code below, I get the error: 'type' - some operator expected and also 'ORDER_TYPE_SELL' - expression has no effect. It only happens for my 'else' bit which is trying to execute a market order. My limit order works fine and does what I want. (note: I define stuff like sl, tp,...
  Market signal  (1)
I ordered a subscription of the signal. But I do not know how I MT5 will draw attention to the signals. Please advise.
USDCAD: With USDCAD following through higher on the back of its last week gains, it looks to strengthen further towards the 1.0600 level. A cut through here will open the door for more upside towards the 1.0650 level with a loss of here turning focus to the 1.0700 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and...
[Deleted]
I used to create labels, the library Label.mqh , with the class CLabel . Where can I set the parameters of Anchor = Right
Hi I tried to access forum/mql4.com just now, all I got instead of the website was a goobledygook string "Служба недоступна." Has the site been hacked or something, or is it my laptop? Thanks
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) says banks have done their bit to help economic recovery and now governments must do more. The Basel-based organisation - usually dubbed the "central banks' central bank" - believes it is time to end the "whatever it takes" approach. It says it wants to...
hi, is anybody trading with a broker in switzerland who is recommendable? thank you for suggestions!
Many basic links are here to choose to get an idea and to learn different aspects of automated trading in mql5. some important suggestions of links from experienced people are included. Average True Range - MetaTrader 5 Help The Use of ORDER_MAGIC for Trading with Different Expert Advisors on a...
Hello i have good EA some one can help me to make some addtional this EA make this EA use steal mode (for avoid fraudulent broker ) and make TP this EA be TP in money Thanks 1989
Hello everybody! I would like to ask you all about forex high profitable system, that provides much money (and that could be used on higher leverage?). What do you think, what system is the best, most profitable and aggresive system ? Do you know ? Or maybe we all together can create any ? Let's...
Last Wednesday, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told us that the Fed could begin to taper, or gradually reduce its monthly purchases of $85 billion worth of bonds. The markets appeared to take this very seriously as reflected by all-out havoc in the global financial markets. Stocks, bonds,...
The most important story in the world is the change of direction in U.S. interest rates, which coincides with the change in tone out of the Federal Reserve. On Wednesday the Fed indicated that so long as its economic projections come to pass, it plans to slow down on Quantitative Easing later this...
[Deleted]
I have a great indicator that automatically puts S&R horizontals on the chart. The idea would be to replace these horizontals with trendlines - is there a code that I can change in the MQ4 file to change from horizontals to trendlines? If it is impossible please let me know. I'm not a coder so...
EU finance ministers have failed to agree on how to rescue troubled banks in any future crisis. After almost 20 hours of talks on Saturday, ministers are still split on whether savers should bear any of the cost of a bailout. The impasse will now be debated at a meeting of EU heads of government on...
EURUSD: A sell off the past week saw EUR turning below the 1.3242 level and reversing its previous week gains. This development now leaves the pair targeting the 1.3000 level and then the 1.2900 level on further downside. Its weekly RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. On the...
Stocks worldwide fell after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s June 19 statement on U.S. monetary policy. Emerging markets were hit especially hard. The statement, and Bernanke’s comments afterward, shouldn’t have come as a surprise -- so what’s going on? Was the sell-off a meaningless...
i will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out hello, i will be giving free powerful price action signals at the close of the daily/4hours chart. i have great success with price action trading methods so i will be sharing my signals here. you can do a google search on...
If investment looks too good to be true, it is, says Ponzi scheme architect Securities regulators are grossly underequipped to police financial markets, hedge funds are a danger to the market, and criminals have been scamming investors since the beginning of time and are not going to stop anytime...
USDCHF – With the pair halting its four-week downside pressure to close higher the past week, there is risk of further recovery in the new week. This comes with one condition whereby USDCHF must follow through on the back of the mentioned strength in the new week. However, if this fails to occur the...
Europe failed to agree on how to share the cost of bank collapses on Saturday, as Germany resisted attempts by France to water down rules designed to spare taxpayers in future crises. Almost 20 hours of talks late into the night could not forge a way for countries to set up an EU-wide regime that...