General - page 1256

Hi Again, I have turned my PC off and on again and now the my MT4 will not reconnect to the signal. In my MQL account it shows that I am still subscribed but in my terminal in Tools/Options/Signals... It SAYS.. "not connected, select from the signals database" Any suggestions? Thanks Phoenix
  mql storage  (4)
can anyone tell me how I can share my EA with another member of mql5.com ?
Hi. Can anybody advise me on what class to use for a collection of controls. I am coding an information indicator based on the CAppDialog class. I want to collect say a CLabel, CEdit, CLabel, CEdit, CCheckBox in a class so that I only need to create an instance of this collection class to have all
Fed Monetary Course Difficult for a Bernanke Successor to Alter The Federal Reserve under Chairman Ben S. Bernanke has committed itself to a monetary strategy for this year and beyond that will be difficult to undo under a new chairman. Under Bernanke’s leadership, the Fed has set out clear markers...
Hi When i am clicking a CButton the CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_ENDEDIT event of CEdit should automatically be triggered, which is not happening. Because of that the value of CEdit is not updated properly. Please help.
[Deleted]
Trader Robots programmer . Trader and programmer of robots. None of that.
Please, In an alert EA, when I write : if (GetIndicator(handle1,0,0) >GetIndicator(handle2,0,0)) , I get Alerts , and with if ((GetIndicator(handle1,0,0) >GetIndicator(handle2,0,0)) && (GetIndicator(handle1,0,1) <GetIndicator(handle2,0,1)) ), not any Alert. Of course , I have : handle1 = iMA(NULL
Hi, is there a possibility to change the chart of the german dax, so that I can display just the bars of the main trading time from 9:00 - 17:30, because the brokers offers a longer trading time from 8-22:00.
EURGBP- With EURGBP triggering a recovery following its flat close on Friday, the risk is for more upside strength to occur. As long as it holds above the 0.8245/49 levels, our corrective upside view remains intact. On further recovery higher, the 0.8300 level will be targeted where a breach will...
[Deleted]
To live your professional passion. To supplement your income. To change your lives. For your project to live on a little piece of paradise. To maintain your heavenly life already. Other.
A measure of implied price swings in currency markets fell to the lowest in more than six years as investors awaited minutes of the Federal Reserve’s March meeting this week for clues on the outlook for interest rates. Volatility in developed-nation currencies dropped to the lowest level since 2007...
  Trade on swaps  (5)
Hello I want ask, you know if there is probability to trade on swaps? Yes? Where? Thank you please
With all the hoopla about missing airplanes, renewed wars of the cold variety, and rigged markets, it is easy to forget that America is now officially a totalitarian state of the Orwellian kind, where the population has - involuntarily - ceded all of its privacy in exchange for... something. Because...
In terms of economic might, BBVA has created an index of "world market power" enabling an at-a-glance view of a nation's impact on the global economy via relevance of exports, exposure to external shocks, technological content, and retained value-added. And the winner is... Hint, not USA... As BBVA...
I didn't start out with much interest in the stock market—though, like most people, I enjoy watching it go boom and crash. When it crashed on October 19, 1987, I happened to be hovering around the fortieth floor of One New York Plaza, the stock market trading and sales department of my then employer...
FX Systems is proud to announce a new promotion for all branches. FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD! 1. Bonus roulette up to 500%. AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and...
[Deleted]
You are trading You are having rest You are having fun Else (please explain)
Update:in direct flashback from the summer of 2011 when the ECB leaked news only to retract it within minutes, this just happened: CONSTANCIO: DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT 1 TLN-EURO QE MODEL REPORT For those who have forgotten, here is the ECB playbook: leak "false" rumor, gauge market reaction, then...
This pair is on primary bullish for D1 timeframe during the long time. Price was stopped by 0.9271 resistance level on D1 timeframe and 0.9294 resistance on H4 timeframe. The correction within primary bullish was already started on H4 timeframe on Friday and price is ranging between 0.9294...
This is breakout going on for D1 timeframe on open bar: Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price from below to above on open barD1 price is crossing 102.68 resistance on open bar bar tooPrice is crossing Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator to be reversed from primary bearish to bullish...
The correction within primary is still going on for D1 timeframe, and price is trying to break 1.3728 support level for the correction to be continuing. Chinkou Span line is trying to cross historical price from above to below on open bar for good breakdown. If D1 price will break 1.3728 support...
It was seconday correction within primary bullish for the 10th day till Friday on D1 timeframe : price was trying to break Sinkou Span A line (which is the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo) to be fully reversed from bullish to bearish market condition. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator crossed...
One of the best way to minimize loss is the use of the Stop-Loss option. This is an option that a trader can set to tell the broker when to close the deal and how many pip loss he is willing to accept. If you do not use the stop loss option and walk away from your computer, you will lose greatly if...
Far too often we as traders get caught up in finding the right entries and exits without focusing on what matters the most: - Discipline - Consistency - Risk management If you read books like Market Wizards, you'd find the word 'discipline' mentioned more often then anything else. I find traders
Please can someone add : GBP/AUD, AUD/CHF, EUR/CAD to this indicator ? Thank you in advance for your help
Should be a Real Account Low Drawdown High Proft few trades many trades using a mm strategy with indicators using a mm strategy with sl and tp Other reasons, please explain
The real backlash against HFT begins: INTERACTIVE BROKERS TO OFFER CUSTOMERS ACCESS TO IEX: CNBC INTERACTIVE CUSTOMERS CAN SPECIFY TRADE BE DONE VIA IEX: CNBC And from CNBC which broke the news: Interactive Brokers is launching a new service that will for the first time allow retail investors to...
Hi everybody, Anybody can recommend me some websites or links that are offering free forex trading signal that you think it is good? : ) Thank you so much
Hello, I am hoping someone will know how to address MT4 (version 4 build 625) using extremely high CPU resources (25-50%) on a very fast CPU (Intel i-7). Is there a way to control/adjust/reduce CPU usage from within the platform? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Beacon
My Metatrader was updated vers 600. But I have not MQL4.exe to compile. How can I have it ? Thanks. Jo