General - page 1254

Eur-usd Gbp-usd Usd-jpy Usd-cad Aud-usd Eur-jpy Gbp-jpy other(specify)
As stocks once again flip-flop from manic depressive to manic impressive; heading into the last few hours of the day, we thought we would simplify the art of trading a little with the following flowchart... And in case you are an algo, here it is further simplified for your boolean logic circuits...
Despite the best efforts of the straight-line panic buying algos on a Tuesday, it seems flashing red headlines of dreadful escalations in Ukraine (more deaths), from Bloomberg: 11 REPORTED DEAD DURING UKRAINIAN OPERATION IN KRAMATORSK: RT UKRAINE GOVT: RUSSIAN 45TH AIRBORNE IN SLOVYANSK,...
Hey Guys, I'm doing an experiment following signals from our site where I'm attempting to compound a portfolio of roughly $30k into $300k over the course of a couple of years. You might be surprised to know that it only takes 10% monthly returns over the course of 2 years to achieve my goals. I...
For currency traders, talk is cheap, even when the person speaking is the president of the European Central Bank. Mario Draghi’s suggestion this weekend that the ECB may ease policy to address the euro’s advance marked a strengthening of a position he’s been setting out for weeks. Yet the 18-nation...
Do not have the option to Add reviews in the signal to which I subscribe!
I have MACD Ea. i want to place sell trade when buy condition met and want to place buy trade when sell condition met. Please someone add Reverse condition to this EA
  mt5 addons  (4)
is there any script or anything like sticky notes so i can add it to my platform?
Hello, I want to ask. If I paid signal provider , is it possilbile uses his services for more accounts without another payment? Thx
  Pips or points?  (2)
when your looking at a chart in metatrader are the numbers on the far right, (the eur/usd 1.38884 in ex.) pips or points?  There's 10 points to a pip right?  So when I hold my crosshair and measure a short fall in the market and it says 907.....that means 907 points and 90ish pips correct?
How are you sir? Thanks for the good work on here. I'm hoping if you could help me with coding 'digital' ADX 7,21,42,89,144, see the attached image please. Individual ADX should turn green when sloping upward(gain momentum) and turn red when they lost momentum. I'll be very grateful if you could be...
Dear all Forex traders, Introducing Forex News android app to stay updated for the latest Forex news,Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Economic Calendar even Forecasts. Really it's a great help and a must have and it's absolutely free. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.forex...
Is there a way to use Visual Studio as an editor to create code for MQL5? What would you have to do
Hi there, I was testing an indicator which didnt work so well for me, so decided to delete it. However, the indicator seems to have modified and added extra data into my main chart which I'm unable to delete. Does anybody know how to delete it? Please see the attached file. The parts I'm...
While the so-called "experts" were adamant in repeating that one must ignore all Q1 economic data (because of harsh weather you know), one thing the same "experts" pounded the table on was the earnings growth in 2014 which confirmed that the Fed was correct in tapering and that the corporate...
Dear all, I am puzzled by the sdequence of calling the two functions: ArraySetAsSeries() and CopyBuffer(). There are 3 articles or (documents?) that give examples on using the 2 function. 1. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/130This article showed calling CopyBuffer() before calling...
Hey guys I'm a noob to FX and downloaded MT5 to goof off with a demo account. After researching I hear other people and broker websites talking about spreads of 3. In MT5 on my demo account the spread is usually around 24. Is this correct or can I change it? Whats the point of a "demo" account...
I am subscribing to a signal, my friend, and there is no activity on the signal account, just running trades. Nothing changes at my end and then suddenly the positions get partially closed, although this does not happen to the signal provider . The signal account is in a large drawdown - does this
Over the weekend, there has been some consternation over the report that the CEOs of the 6 largest US banks: JPM, BAC, GS, MS, C and WFC, collectively made $96.1 million in 2013, more than $86.3 million the year before and the most since the financial crisis. However, we are confident those same...
I search a partner to invest money in my bobra adept EA and share profit 50/50. You put 2000$ and I provide the EA, we take the broker of Arnold the owner of the EA.
Hi,   I bought a producet in the market. I have activated it for 3 PCs(on of them is a VPS.)  The max activation is 3.  Now, the VPS is invalid, I need to move to a new VPS. So I have to active the purchased product again. Can I deactive the activation for my old VPS and active it for my new VPS?...
  terminal trade  (2)
Hello, Please a little coding help. How can I enable/disable terminal trade. I know that I canm check this boolean value with: if ( TerminalInfoInteger ( TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED )) but I do not know how to set it. Thanks in advance
/+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test.mq5 |//| Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
Another day ending in "y" means another day in which Putin plays the G(roup of most insolvent countries)-7 like a fiddle. The latest: Europe should provide aid to Ukraine to ensure uninterrupted natural-gas deliveries to the region, President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman said as reported by Bloomberg....
When I subscribe I get this message. What does this mean? Discrepancy in trading conditions detected Allowable trading volumes do not match the Provider's settings concerning some symbols' specification on your account. The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide...
The market place works quite well but it is very focused on the sell and less on the service. Some simple changes could allow sellers to provide a better service. I would suggest the following improvements: 1) Ability to upload a manual (pdf) document for users to download - at present this has...
Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on open bar for good possible breakdown. D1 price is trying to be reversed from bullish to primary bearish by breaking 1.3698 support level and Sinkou Span A line which is the virtual border between bullish and bearish market condition If D1 price will...
Due to network equipment reconfiguration and upgrade on upcoming weekend, April 12th-13th 2014, access to some services will be limited. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
"I think it's very likely that we're seeing, in the next 12 months, an '87-type of crash," warns a somewhat excited sounding Marc Faber, adding that he thinks "it will be worse." The pain is just getting started as Faber notes that "the market is slowly waking up to the fact that the Federal...
I'm running build 610...and I'm simply trying to get the name of the Objects on the chart, and the Type of objects Prior to Build 600, I was able to get the Name of the objects by using:     string tag = ObjectGet(OBJPROP_NAME,i); (where i is my loop variable)...but this function call isn't...