GBPUSD pair short - page 8

The level is still holding. I wonder for how long?

GBP/USD broke above 1.4400 and the rally continues. I think the next long-term target is around 1.4900, and there's a significant possibility it might climb higher than that.

The GBPUSD has changed direction since the chances of the UK leaving the EU have diminished, but the 1.4700 may act as resistance.

The move to the upside clearly continues for the moment, the first target is likely 1.4640, which is the previous high, and if it breaks above that level it will reach 1.4700.

Bullish trend on the GBPUSD daily chart. The pair may continue higher, but it may find some resistance levels along the way like the 200 day EMA.

GBP/USD is testing 1.4600, if it breaks out below that level its next target would be around 1.4560 - 1.4550.

The GBPUSD has changed direction rapidly to the downside, if the fundamentals from the UK dont get better, the pair may go back to its bearish trend.

The pair bounced off the support at 1.4470, which is EMA89 on the four-hour time frame, but I don't think this is the end to the move to the downside. In my opinion GBP/USD would test the support one more time at least, and if it breaks below it it will continue falling towards 1.4400.

The support at 1.4470 proved to be pretty strong and the pair bounced off of it again. I think it will likely continue climbing towards 1.4560 again.

Due to the US change in Non-Farm payrolls data the pair broke below the support at 1.4470, next target is likely 1.4400.
Reason: