General - page 622

Magic Number  (8)
Hi! If there is no magic number, will a trade on one graph affect the other graphs. Especial in the codebase, there will be some EA's that will have no magic numbers
Hi all, To evaluate prices with graphical data I need to get CHART_PRICE_MAX value of different pairs without opening the charts Is it possible
Hi, Do you have any idea where can I get <name removed > indicator for MT5
Dear Experts! Many Brokers are offering free VPS on certain conditions. If I have a good profitable EA is it ok to use on Broker Provided VPS? Any advise will be highly appreciated. Please accept my apologies if the topic and question was not appropriate on this forum! Thanks
hi I have made  preliminary account and was told to wait to be contacted, but some time has passed and no one has contacted me, any ideas how to solve this?
  how to fix  (2)
Can someone tell me how to fix this EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive. for mql4
Is there any way to get MT5 the strategy tester detailed report to show ticket numbers so that we can match trade exits to their entries when multiple positions in a pair are opened? Thanks
Just noticed that all repositories and code on my storage are gone for some reason. MQL4 code completely wiped down, MQL5 code unaffected. A revision number was reverted to zero. I have activated storage at 2012 and now years of code gone. Thankfully have all code stored offline, but version history...
Hello , How i Can use Option Agents here in Mql5 ? And How i Earn Money ? And How Match I profits ? More Questions But in Here Not enough Information  thank you
What are Sharp Factor, Recovery Factor, Profit Factor and Deposit Load? How to calculate
Hello can anyone please assist me in the correct direction to optimize with the mt5 mql5 cloud optimation. Thanks heaps and have a great day
Hello there, I will like to know the indicator license activation is per PC base or per MT4 base ? The reason I asked because I hv 3 MT4 platforms on the same PC. I look forward to your reply. Thanks
Hi there, there is a fast way to access to the Graph, clicking on a related open position
How can I drop a trailing zero from a text string (in mql5) that will be written to a csv file. For example: "0.10" to "0.1" Basically, I want to save the mql5 to the csv in the same format that Excel exports to csv
How long before you guys started making money through affiliate marketing
Dear Administrator and everybody, After I funded in my account about 15minutes ago, I was banned and could not be able to create topic nor create a job. See below images for details. My account returns to normal after restart PC. Was my account hacked? How can I know my account is safe now? Thanks
Hi all, I have written a scanner to detect good entry points. Scanner works but entry points not. Do you know a good entry point to join a trend that I can use with my scanner
Ho can I backtest my EA on current day data? I want to backtest me EA on current day data on M15 time frame but it seems backtest ends on start of current day no matter how I set the date even If I set the end day few days from now It refuse to run the test for current day. Backtesting on current
how do I get live prices onto my charts? my charts are showing prices from June last year
Hi, I want to launch android app , it is possible to share trades instantly on app after openeing in MT4 with SL/TP
Hello I need to Know how to edit this code with Examples to make it crossover EA. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test8.mq5 |//| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|
Hi, I want to upload my indicator to the market. I was halfway through the steps (draft saved). I want to continue upload process. Mmmm it looks like the draft is not showing up Im missing something? or do we happily start over
DECOMPILATION IS FORBIDDEN
Do subscribers have more confidence if a providers base currency is USD rather than EUR or GBP for example? Of course it makes little difference, it's just the perception
I am testing code below, and I see there is problem in converting x, y, axis to datetime and price void OnChartEvent(const int id, // Event ID const long& lparam, // Parameter of type long event const double& dparam, // Parameter of type double event
Hello, Im newbie in coding. I would like to create function, which generates single VLine at 0:00 previous day. Then, function should move every next day the VLine at previous day 0:00. Can you help me design this function, please
Which broker will offer MT5 unhedged accounts
Hi everyone, I didn't realize that MQL5 has raised the VPS price and my signal expired due to insufficient funds. I have registered a new VPS server and re-synced it with the existing signal subscription. Found out that new position are copied and all my positions using copier4free were closed (all
Hi all, it's possible found signal provider from account id? I want follow his signal and i know that account id is already used as a signal here. But in search function there are only search from name, broker or server. thanks
[Deleted]
Hello people, brokers are rich but I never seen any job post available, how can you get that if you're from South Africa