GBPUSD pair short - page 2

Breakdown below the 1.4300 area, but a small pullback may come along before continuing lower.

The major level of 1.43 has been broker and now we might see the support around 1.4248 (lowest level of january 15th, 2016)

It might be touching 1.38 levels in next few weeks as the British economic strength is going weak.

The 1.4300 level may act as resistance and the GBPUSD may go back down.

The bullish correction on the GBPUSD may just be a correction to continue going lower. Attention to a continuation of the main trend.

Already in a small buy, take profit at 1.4480. Price actions seems to be bullish. If price comes to 1.4352 area again good to buy. lets see

Files:

The trend is still bearish, I'd say, but I wouldn't open new shorts before a breakout below the previous low at 1.4078.

So confused right. Not sure whats gonna happen. But definitely I see Pound and Euro rocking among the major currencies!!

I think the pair will retrace back to 1.4400, but I am not sure whether it will continue falling below that level.

Well, right now the pair is in confusing state where 1.44 level will be a key key level to watch out for. Below it, we can see a sell off till 1.42 levels.

The GBPUSD has stalled at the 1.4500 level, but if it breaks that level to the upside, then the 50 day exponential moving average, around the 1.4600 could act as a better resistance.

Reason: