GBPUSD pair short - page 6

The GBPUSD could stall at the 1.4300 level, but below that zone, the 1.4200 could also act as support. The 1.4500 seems to be acting as resistance.

It broke below 1.4200 and reached 1.4170. I think it will continue falling towards 1.4150.

The GBPUSD stays between the 1.4100 and the 1.4200 levels. From this point the price may go in any direction, but the bearish trend is still in place.

I think that if the pair breaks below 1.4000 we could see a further drop towards 1.3850 - 1.3800, or it could fall even lower than that.

dianajs:
I think that if the pair breaks below 1.4000 we could see a further drop towards 1.3850 - 1.3800, or it could fall even lower than that.

We are assuming that there wil;l be brexit. And what if not? The bounce will be enormous

eurofreek:
We are assuming that there wil;l be brexit. And what if not? The bounce will be enormous

I am not assuming anything about Brexit, to be honest, I am just doing technical analysis. I do agree that there will be a big reaction on the market whether or not there will be Brexit, but until that time I would continue trading as usual.

dianajs:
I am not assuming anything about Brexit, to be honest, I am just doing technical analysis. I do agree that there will be a big reaction on the market whether or not there will be Brexit, but until that time I would continue trading as usual.

See what happened today : and all was triggered by brexit or no brexit talks. That is going to be the same in the near future. Until the decision is known

eurofreek:
See what happened today : and all was triggered by brexit or no brexit talks. That is going to be the same in the near future. Until the decision is known

You're probably right. At least once we know for sure we can trade with a bit more certainty.

The GBPUSD may go in any direction, but there are a lot of obstacles to the upside and to the downside.

dianajs:
You're probably right. At least once we know for sure we can trade with a bit more certainty.

Nothing based on politics is certain

Reason: