GBPUSD pair short - page 4

Momentum for GBP and EUR is lost. No sure where it goes from now

GBPUSD is targeting for a weekly open. There will be a lot of margin calls this week

I think that was the end of the retracement. The pair reached the resistance at 1.4100, formed a hanging man candlestick and started falling. Next target is around 1.3960.

mlawson71:
I think that was the end of the retracement. The pair reached the resistance at 1.4100, formed a hanging man candlestick and started falling. Next target is around 1.3960.

There is a massive gambling in GBPUSD (cleaning up the stop losses). It depends on the positions side where the market makers will move it, but I don't think that the decline will be allowed

The move to the upside is clearly not over yet. The long-term target is around 1.4500.

searchingFX:
There is a massive gambling in GBPUSD (cleaning up the stop losses). It depends on the positions side where the market makers will move it, but I don't think that the decline will be allowed

Well, it's clearly rising now. A breakout above the resistance at 1.4220 will be a signal it will continue.

The GBPUSD is actually right in between the 1.4200 and the 1.4300. A breakout of the 1.4300 may cause the pair to rally some more. A breakdown of the 1.4200 may cause the pair to drop again.

The 55 day EMA on the GBPUSD is around the 1.4350 zone, if the pair continues higher, then that level may act as resistance.

The pair will continue rising and the first target is around 1.4280, I think.

A visit to the 1.4200 level is possible on the GBPUSD, but the bullish trend seems to stay in place on the daily chart.

Reason: