Cloud down?

Hi,

unable to make any cloud optimization today - didn't change anything in my setups, double-checked all network and login-related stuff, tried everything but I'm unable to use the cloud all day long on any of my 4 machines. Location = Prague, Europe.

One of my PCs still shows Europe 1, 2, 3 and USA clouds, however, after starting the optimization, their status changes from 'ready' to 'processing' for a blink of an eye, then to 'failed'. Other machines don't show any clouds (see screenshot); restarts/reboots/disabling/enabling anything has no effect.

The tester seems to connect properly to my MQL5 account because it shows the balance right.

Already wrote to support desk few hours ago but I wonder if they reply over the weekend.

I would just like to know if anyone encounters the same problem, or if it's just some stupid error @my side.... got to do weekly reopts before the markets open.

TIA to anyone who can advise :)

Pavel

edit  - 7 hrs later: now my balance rose by $0.03 due to selling my agents.. clouds still unavailable to me.

Files:
screen.png  280 kb

The Cloud Network has been updated. Agents had already upgrade to build 1301.

Karputov Vladimir:
The Cloud Network has been updated. Agents had already upgrade to build 1301.
Thanks! My broker didn't upgrade the terminal yet; after connecting to Metaquotes server I've got the new build and everything works OK now.
Reason: