I need help with modification of this indicator

Hello everyone! I need help with modification of this auto Fibonacci indicator. It has only 0.0%, 50.0% and 100.0% but i want level 61.8% added to it and also each level 0.0%, 50.0%, 61.8% and 100.0% should have alert features so that it can pop up alert each time price reaches it. Any kind hearted coder in here should please help me out. Thank you in advance

theblaqxamurai:
Hello everyone! I need help with modification of this auto Fibonacci indicator. It has only 0.0%, 50.0% and 100.0% but i want level 61.8% added to it and also each level 0.0%, 50.0%, 61.8% and 100.0% should have alert features so that it can pop up alert each time price reaches it. Any kind hearted coder in here should please help me out. Thank you in advance

theblaqxamurai

I am almost sure that you can find something for your taste in thsi thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

100s of fibo and pivot indicators can be found there

mladen:

theblaqxamurai

I am almost sure that you can find something for your taste in thsi thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

100s of fibo and pivot indicators can be found there

Ok thank you for the suggestion. I will check it out right away. Thank you!

Didn't find anything close to what am looking for. Thank you still mladen ...all i need is 61.8% level added to the one i uploaded and thats all.

theblaqxamurai:
Didn't find anything close to what am looking for. Thank you still mladen ...all i need is 61.8% level added to the one i uploaded and thats all.

theblaqxamurai

Daily fibo levels with those settings are fairly common indicator. Please take a look since there are daily fibo levels with those exact values already posted at that thread

theblaqxamurai:

Hi Theblaqxamurai, maybe you can use this version that draws the fibs with alert options on all the fib level touches

Files:

mrtools:

Hi Theblaqxamurai, maybe you can use this version that draws the fibs with alert options on all the fib level touches

Let me guess : that is the unchopped original

techmac:
Let me guess : that is the unchopped original

Not sure just changed the one he posted to do the fibs the way I understand them to be.

Since the market opened found some issues with Sunday data, hopefully fixed in this version.

autodayfibs__alerts.mq4

mrtools:
Since the market opened found some issues with Sunday data, hopefully fixed in this version. autodayfibs__alerts.mq4

Thank you for your effort mrtools. Can you fix it such that it shows just 0, 61.8, 100 and 161% ? 23, 38 and 50% levels are completely useless to me considering what am using it for. I like to have a not so clustered chart too. Will appreciate it if you could look into it a second time. Thank you!

mrtools:
Not sure just changed the one he posted to do the fibs the way I understand them to be.

Ah OK. Thanks for clarifying

Reason: