Looking for a MQL4 programmer for an EA based on holy grail system.

Hi All,

I'm new to forex and I have no skills in programming but I have an idea which could make profits.

There is this indicator called holy grail system which show and send an alert when to sell or to buy. It seems to react quite well on M15,M30,H1,... with very little tweaking (the indicator has only 3 parameters).
You can see a similar system on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwbX-vHYu5o .

So I found this kind of indicator for MT4 (ex4 and mq4 files) and the idea is to program an EA based on it. When the indicator tells to buy, it opens a buy position, when the indicator tells to sell it closes all the buy positions and open a sell position.

This should be a very simple EA, with no TP/SL, no martingale. Only fixed lot size/dynamic lot size and the parameters of the indicator mentionned above.
It could also have a time filter and day of week trading boolean option.

Please, let me know if you are a trustful MQL programmer and want to contribute (if french programmer, that's even better to understand ourselves). If you are that person I will send you the indicator and we could work together to build this EA.

Hope to read to positive answers :)

Tjommas

Grail Indicator Forex No Repaint No Loss!!!
Grail Indicator Forex No Repaint No Loss!!!
  • www.youtube.com
Grail Indicator Forex No Repaint No Loss!!! http://grailforex.com/

Tjommas M: Please, let me know if you are a trustful MQL programmer and want to contribute (if french programmer, that's even better to understand ourselves).
Please post your Job request in the Freelance section here on this site. This forum is not job requests, but for helping out those that are coding things themselves.

Oh ok sorry, feel free to delete this post.

Tjommas M:
Oh ok sorry, feel free to delete this post.

Hi

Also feel free to forget this repainting indicator,don't waste hard earn money on such stuff,no indicator can predict future data on current (just opened) bar,it print signal on just open bar who can stop and force market price to either side.hope some expert guide you better way.