When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 15

mq4 in mt5 is good on the one hand and not so good on the other.

The mq4 is good on the one hand and not so good on the other.

comp:

Is there such a thing? If anyone has an abandoned real account, please send me the investment password so that I can use the tester on real ticks.

I ask the developers to open a real FORTS account on behalf of a physical person and share PUBLICLY on behalf of this "physical person" the investment-access. Legally it does not violate anything.

You need it to be able to massively use the tester on real FORTS ticks. Positively affecting, in particular, the number of participants in the next LTI who will be trading on MT5.

Open, server Open-Broker:

Login: 16591

Password: forex_otstoy

Will be available for ~ a week.

Do not look at the stats - they are bottom as the account is test one :)

Adept:

Opening, server Open-Broker:

Login: 16591

Password: forex_otstoy

Will be available for ~ a week.

Do not look at the stats - they are bottom, because the account is test one :)

Real ticks are only on demo account from metaquotes for now. I checked on my broker's real one - it looks like simulated ticks so far.

Thank you so much for the tics.

Will the processing of order execution in the tester be the same as in real trading?

I triedtest_ordera_v_gap-2.mq5- the result is the same, because if there are real ticks, it would not be difficult to do.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1031/page18#comment_530271

The exchange ticks will appear later in the terminal or(and) will it be possible to upload one's own history?

elibrarius:
Real ticks are only on the demo account from metaquotes so far. I checked on my broker's real one - so far it looks like simulated ticks.
I have it on my brokerage company :) I have it all at Forts and in the best quality - I have personally written a screen with ticks and volume per second collector - and compared it.

Adept:
Network '16591': no connection to Open-Broker

What am I doing wrong?

comp:

What am I doing wrong?

Without the certificate that you forgot to give, you can't connect.

comp:

What am I doing wrong?

I don't know, I've just got myself connected all right.

https://gyazo.com/f5a25e51d5a3697bea0184308243706d

Do I need to install the terminal from Otkritie?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Without a certificate, which you forgot to give, it is not possible to connect.
Is a certificate for investor access required?

Downloaded the terminal from this site. Doesn't see the server

Reason: