Is there a new build MT4 coming...?

Hi! As of yesterday, opening mt4 asks me to approve changes the program wants to make to my hard disk (same as when you install new software or update existing). This usually happens when a new version of mt4 is available. I downloaded the latest setup file from the MetaQuote site, hoping to see a newer build but it is still the same build...  Does anybody know if a newer build of mt4 is imminent?

I am having build 1010: New MetaTrader 4 build 1010: New opportunities of MQL4

How to update? As I remember MQ admins suggested to open MetaQuotes-Demo account and metatrader will be updated to the latest build (not immediately but it will be updated).

Sergey Golubev:

I am having build 1010: New MetaTrader 4 build 1010: New opportunities of MQL4

How to update? As I remember MQ admins suggested to open MetaQuotes-Demo account and metatrader will be updated to the latest build (not immediately but it will be updated).

Thank you Sergey. I am also with the latest build 1010, running on a comptuter for which I have no admin rights... So, when I get the promp "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?", I click on "No" and it does not get updated. To update, I always download the latest setup file and do the installation from scratch; make it portable and it runs without me having admin rights... So, my question was really whether a new build is to be expected these days since this prompt appears only when a new build is available and it tries to update the mt4 automatically (which it cannot since I cannot allow it to do so). Also, lately (the last 3-4 days, I am seeing that my mt4 has slowed down and is freezing from time to time.. something that has not happened before. Maybe it is because I changed my indicators but it is somewhat strange.

As to new (future) build so no idea sorry.

As I know MQ makes the announcement (sometimes) in MT4 section here and/or in General MQL5 forum discussion section here.
Reason: