Several brokers into one terminal to show realtime prices on one screen

Hello!

Just wondering if it is possible to show different symbolsets from different brokers on one screen of the one terminal.

E.x.

Nickel, Copper from broker1.com

EURUSD, GBPUSD from broker2.com

WTI, QM from broker3.com

DJI, NZX, TSX from broker4.com

Please pay attention that I am aware of ability to use just one terminal to switch between several account, so what I am looking for is login into 4 brokers first, and then receive realtime prices without need to switch between 4 brokers.

Thank you!

No, it's impossible.

Thank you for reply.

I would appreciate this feature greatly! If that would be to complicated to achive that when the trade is enabled, read-only mode would be good enough for me :)

Thanks!

I think you can accomplish the same thing by pulling in the data from each instance of MT4 by turning on the DDE server functionality and pull the data into say a spreadsheet. The folks over at fxdialogue.com are doing something similar, where you can also apparently trade from within Excel. Lots of info on the web on how to set up DDE. Good Luck.

ns_k :

Hello!

Just wondering if it is possible to show different symbolsets from different brokers on one screen of the one terminal.

E.x.

Nickel, Copper from broker1.com

EURUSD, GBPUSD from broker2.com

WTI, QM from broker3.com

DJI, NZX, TSX from broker4.com

Please pay attention that I am aware of ability to use just one terminal to switch between several account, so what I am looking for is login into 4 brokers first, and then receive realtime prices without need to switch between 4 brokers.

Thank you!

It is possible for 100%. draw your attention to pt multistation... it works with several accounts of different brokers simultaneously...

no offense but i use different tool provider too besides mt4 :) and it can connect to my beloved interactiv broker and mbtrading ;)

Yes, it's possible by using Forex Open Platform, which is opensource, but it's still far far from production quality.

Hi, 

I've been having some difficulty finding brokers who offer base metal CFDs, like Nickel.

Are you aware of any?

Thanks

Connor

Reason: