General - page 1605

Janus Trading Signals on RAS  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Members, i am currently offering several of my propriatary systems on the RAS website. All comprise of different trading strategies and include 1 or more subsystems, which makes them trade like a little basket of systems. The detailed system description on the RAS website includes the risk and also...
I have a good EA but he works very well when is new account in demo account, so i need restart the ea allways because after 2 or 3 days he start lose pips !! I need help to fix this !! I'm trying to restore the parameters but i coldn't !!
Today's Futures Analysis summary Signs of a recovery in the U.S. economy led traders to aggressively sell Treasuries bought as safe haven investments driving up yields this week. Money was clearly flowing out of the lower-yielding T-Bond and T-Note futures into higher risk equity markets in...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The Euro surged to the upside this week as better than expected U.S. economic data helped shift trader sentiment away from the safe haven U.S. Dollar to the more risk driven Euro. This week’s strong equity markets signaled a demand for higher risk assets and...
I have tried the simplest dll generated from Public Class CCA24R Public Shared Function Five() As Integer Return 5 End Function End Class in VS 2008 called as extern int xx; #import "Trades.dll" int Five(); #import . . xx = Five(); And all that seems to happen is execution fails at the call...
Hello all, Can someone please send me an excel file with daily or weekly USDX spot for the past 10 years? It's impossible to find such things out there. Thanks.
CA Governor Schwarzenegger Looks to Illegal Drugs for Tax Revenue May 07, 2009 by Sylvia Cochran Call it Grass, Weed, Pot, Mary Jane, Dope, or Bud; It's a Leaf and Looks Good to the Governator for Revenue Generation. The California budget crisis continues on without abatement and illegal drugs are...
The principal difference between Day Trading and other forms of trading is the time frame.Technical analysis assumes that prices move in trends.Trends have a tendency to perpetuate.... ... Download Forex ebook Technical Analysis for Short-Term Traders
Today's Futures Analysis summary The U.S. Treasury markets finished the trading session sharply lower. Traders pressed the market all day encouraged by the thought that the U.S. banking system was in sound shape. Thursday’s Treasury auction went well but the yield on the 30-year bonds...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The Euro rallied on Thursday after the European Central Bank cut its benchmark interest rate to 1.0%. This news was already in the market and traders saw it as a buying opportunity. The ECB also announced a plan to buy government assets. This should have been...
Hi Guys (and gals!) I am quite new to the MT4 indicators and EAs and wondered if anybody could advise me. I want to have a line on my chart that is constantly 200 pips above the 800 sma and on that is always 200 pips below the 800 sma (similar to a MA). Is there a way to do this easily within MT4...
Hi, There are many method, and but some of them is profitable. Someone trade base on news and someone trade base on technical method. you must know 5-10% of people are winner and 90-95% are loser, if you want to be a winner, you need a good system with great strategy and a person guide you online...
LONDON (MarketWatch) -- The Bank of England on Thursday held interest rates at record-low levels at 0.5%, as anticipated, but surprisingly increased its bond purchase program to 125 billion pounds from 75 billion pounds. http://www.marketwatch...
  MetaTrader 4 Accounts  (27   1 2 3)
Is there any USA based FX trading groups to open live account based on MetaTrader 4? Is there any list of the FX trading groups which are using MetaTrade 4?
Hi, I´m using a demo Interbank account. When I open the editor, some portions of the default code are highlighted, and any attempt at clicking on the code, or highlighting other areas of it have a weird effect of distorting it. By distorting I mean moving letters around randomly apparently. Attached
Today's Futures Analysis summary The U.S. Treasury markets finished the trading session lower as a rumor broke that the bank stress test results that are to be released tomorrow will show that the majority of U.S. banks have sufficient capital. This rumor diminished the need to buy Treasuries...
Today's Futures Analysis summary Treasury markets are continuing to feel selling pressure. Offers continue to cap any gains in the June T-Bonds and June T-Notes. There is just too much supply available at this time. The Fed’s buyback program, however, is helping to cushion the increase in...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The U.S. Dollar had a volatile two-sided trade today as traders reacted to a friendly employment report, an unofficial report that the bank stress tests would show better than expected results and a smooth Treasury Note auction. The EUR USD traded in a tight...
Hello all! I'm new to all of this and extremely excited . Anyway I wanted to know how much money I need to get started for real.. I've heard amounts anywhere from $250 to $10,000.. What's a good amount to start up an account with?.. Granted after you've spent a good amount of time on a practice...
Hi, I am looking for a broker that offers demo accounts and runs MT4, for trading Canadian ETF's. Your help locating such would be greatly appreciated, as I haven't been able to find one! Thanks, TraderBrian
Recently I noticed for the first time that my MT4 platform remains frozen until restarted after data connection is lost which occurs nightly when broker restarts their server. This has never happened before - but now every night. Can brokers do this deliberately? Because none of my settings had...
Hi everyone, Is anybody aware of an EA that will notify the MT4 account holder via SMS or email if the MT4 platform becomes disconnected from the brokers server for a predetermined amount of time, say 2 minutes? I am using a scalping EA with quite good success at the moment however I am concerned...
By MANNY FERNANDEZ Published: May 4, 2009 A registered nurse came close to losing her $1,550-a-month apartment on the Upper East Side after being let go from two jobs in three months. A woman found herself dipping into a 401(k) to keep her $3,375 unit in Peter Cooper Village in Manhattan after her...
We have encountered many instances on several installations of MT4 where the data feed stops (during trading hours). The terminal is still connected to the server, but no ticks arrive. A restart of the terminal is required to fix the problem. It is also worth mentioning that there are no errors...
Hi, I hope you can help, when I wish to load any new EX.4 file from a forum I can get them to load into my Indicators file ok but when I open MT4 the EX.4 is removed from my computer. I can download MQ.4 and EA's without problems, place in file, open MT4 and they will appear in my Navigator, but...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The Euro was under pressure all day as traders were reluctant to hold on to long positions ahead of this week’s central bank meeting. Much of the selling pressure was related to concerns over the Euro Zone economy and the upcoming actions by the European...
Payment on Sonic debt coming due $105.3 million is scheduled to be paid on Thursday by the auto-dealer chain. --- Sonic Automotive, one of the nation's largest auto dealers, faces a credit deadline and a big debt payment this week as it tries to avoid bankruptcy in a recession that has severely...
Hi All, I have a really annoying problem where the publisher option just won't publish. I set everything up exactly to my ftp server and press test but nothing happens. I have also tried this with mt4stats.com and same thing. Machine is on the internet fine and what not but I get no error's or...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The U.S. Dollar started the day stronger but early U.S. housing and construction spending reports came out better than expected and triggered a reversal in the Dollar. Trading could become choppy as we approach the end of the week because of the U.S. Non-Farm...
I need some older builds of MT4 so that I can run it on my OS X laptop via crossover, does anyone know where I can these from? I know that the early 2007 builds are compatible, not sure when they stopped working, my trading desktop is kept totally clean so no old builds there =/ thanks