copying signals from MQL5 Question, please help

Hello I am based in Australia and  just wondering if when copying signals from the mql5 site to my broker (Pepperstone), does a VPS or Dedicated serva help this to execute quicker or is this only relevant if I am to use a EA. Cheers 

Kimberly Perrett:
Hello I am based in Australia and  just wondering if when copying signals from the mql5 site to my broker (Pepperstone), does a VPS or Dedicated serva help this to execute quicker or is this only relevant if I am to use a EA. Cheers 
Yes it is.

Alain Verleyen:
Yes it is.
Sorry Alain can you please be more specific, yes it is quicker with the dedicated serva or yes it is only relevant with an EA, if possible please post a link with explanation for my understanding, regards 

Kimberly Perrett:
Sorry Alain can you please be more specific, yes it is quicker with the dedicated serva or yes it is only relevant with an EA, if possible please post a link with explanation for my understanding, regards 

Yes it is faster to use a VPS, in all cases, to copy signals or to use an EA.

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader client terminal is perfect for automating trading strategies. It has all tools necessary for trading robot developers ‒ powerful C++ based MQL4/MQL5 programming language, convenient MetaEditor development environment and multi-threaded strategy tester that supports distributed computing in MQL5 Cloud Network. In this article, you will find out how to move your client terminal to the virtual environment with all custom elements.

Alain Verleyen:

Yes it is faster to use a VPS, in all cases, to copy signals or to use an EA.

Thanks for your reply and time Alain, after reading the link I still don't seem to understand. When copying signals from MQL is it faster to execute the trades due to latency from a dedicated serva, or is it just the fact that this remains connected to the Internet 24/7. As all brokers are web based and there for the signal is not travelling to me once executed from the author/MQL and more so just to my brokers base in NY4..??. Sorry for my miss understanding and thanks for your time. Regards 
Reason: