When I buy EA from???

When I buy EA from market, then can I upload this EA to VPS server. Will it work on VPS? Because EA dont work different computer when I bought computer.

Erdenebayar Lamjav:
When I buy EA from market, then can I upload this EA to VPS server. Will it work on VPS? Because EA dont work different computer when I bought computer.

Most Market products can be activated multiple times! All you have to do is download and activate it from the MetaTrader running on the VPS. Just put in your Community Credentials in its setup.

Have a look at the product page of the Market product you bought, and you will see on the left panel the number of activations allowed. It is usually 5 times, but some allow more than that.

EDIT! I see that you are a seller as well and have your own products for sale on the Market, so you should know this already!

Thankyou Fernando, I have removed the advertisement and banned the poster for 1 week. I also removed your comment which quoted the advertisement

Keith Watford:
Thankyou Fernando, I have removed the advertisement and banned the poster for 1 week. I also removed your comment which quoted the advertisement
Thank you!
Reason: