Little help needed to modify an EA

HELLO ALL,

I have an EA which is operational.

JUST need one small modification.

THE EA has 3 configurations.

WANT TO CHANGE FOR CONFIGURATION 2:

CHANGE/MODIFY all live order TPs to the latest pending order hit TP. THAT IS everytime a new pending order is hit change all TP values to this pending order TP value. MANUALLY opened and EA opened all.

THATS it.

CAN anybody do it please I will send message.

Thank you

SSSNO1: I have an EA which is operational. JUST need one small modification. THE EA has 3 configurations. WANT TO CHANGE FOR CONFIGURATION 2:

CHANGE/MODIFY all live order TPs to the latest pending order hit TP. THAT IS everytime a new pending order is hit change all TP values to this pending order TP value. MANUALLY opened and EA opened all.

THATS it. CAN anybody do it please I will send message. Thank you

You should place the request in the Freelance Jobs section of the site!

hmm... grid system... it's little bit complicated, you should add new job at freelance section.

THE modification needed is as follows with information:

CURRENTLY in the EA there are 3 configurations.

CONFIGURATION1 places BUY STOPS AND SELL STOPS. I make manual entry with the first TP and SL value set by me and the EA takes over as per inputs for configurations 1 in the EA if configuration 1 is selected. The EA opens sell stop/buy stop at SL hit of the manual order and carries on until TP hit or maximum inputs reached. FOR BUY order a SELL STOP and for SELL ORDER a BUY STOP. 

Inputs are: [C1LOT1 and further are considered after manual entry]

C1LOT1=

C1SL1=

C1TP1=

LIKE this till 8 more.

CONFIGURATION2 places BUY STOPS AND SELL STOPS BUT with STEP [spacing between each order] as inputs for atleast 20 inputs. THAT IS the spacing I can vary for 40 inputs if needed.

Inputs are: [C2LOT1 and further are considered after manual entry]

C2LOT1=

C2SL1

C2TP1

LIKE this till 20 more.

CONFIGURATION3 places BUY LIMITS AND SELL LIMITS with STEP as inputs for atleast 14 inputs.

Inputs are: [C3LOT1 and further are considered after manual entry]

C3LOT1=

C3SL1=

C3TP1=

C3STEP1=

LIKE this till 14 more.

THE following GLODBAL INPUT I use for configuration 2 which you can see in the screeshot too.

TPHITCLOSE if true,

THE EA closes all positions at any TP HIT LIVE AND any remaining pending order.

I DONT WANT IT THAT WAY.

BECAUSE each order I set has different TP value in inputs for configuration2. Some TP come before the latest pending order TP value. WHICH CREATES PROBLEM BECAUSE the EA shuts down at the previous TP values .

SO I want: WHENEVER THE LATEST PENDING ORDER IS HIT, CONVERT/MODIFY ALL ORDERS TP TO THE TP VALUE OF THE LATEST PENDING ORDER.

THEN if next pending order hit do the same for all until the TP is hit and then close all live and pending order once the TP is hit.

THATS it.

IF its clear, I send you the EA to modify it.

SO can you do it?

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

SCREENSHOT:
Files:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

SSSNO1: SCREENSHOT:

You should place the request in the Freelance Jobs section of the site, but please note that you will need to supply a source file ".mq4/.mq5". If you only have an executable ".ex4/.ex5" then the coder will not be able to help you modify the code.

Alternatively, contact the Author of the EA which is usually indicated in the Copyright section where it says "About" (look at your own screenshot and select the section named "About" to see who the author is and his/her contact link).

OK THANK YOU moderators, I got the work done by contacting the author.

WILL test the file tomorrow ofcourse.

I was trying to contact the author before I posted this but he was away.

Thank you

Reason: