MetaEditor build 1490 - page 5

Andrey Dik:
Strange.... What could be the problem then?
Record the video.

Andrey Dik:

After that I reversed the position - problem - there is a position but no trades.

Reproduced your and my variants! What a bug, what a bug! That sucks.

fxsaber:
Reproduced your version and mine! What a bug, what a bug! That sucks.
Wo!!! And not just when flipping, but just throwing it on the chart again and not seeing the deal! On the previous page I wrote.

Andrey Dik:
Wo!!! And not just when flipping, but just throwing it on the chart again and not seeing the trade! On the previous page I wrote.
Well then we can recommend everyone to urgently stop trading on the real.

fxsaber:
Well then we can recommend everyone to urgently stop trading on the real.

Repeated several times.

It is clearly seen that the problem is in the positions, which were formed as a result of the flip (counter trade of higher volume). The position formed in this way cannot be processed correctly.

In other cases (without a flip) positions are processed correctly, no matter how many times you can add or cut, but once the position is reversed - it cannot be processed correctly.

Added.

If we keep adding/cutting positions, control is restored, but the residual volume remains unaccounted for (and doesn't count anywhere else).

Developers, hello!

Andrey Dik:

Developers, hello!

Write to the SD.

fxsaber:
Write to the SD.
application#1622261

Andrey Dik:

Strange.... What could be the problem then?

Here. Doing this. Started the Expert Advisor on a chart. I opened a position manually. I have added a position twice and cut it once. It shows 4 trades correctly in lags. After that I reversed the position and got a problem: I have a position but no deals.

Here is the log after the last two operations.

2016.12.05 14:25:44.157 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) 1

2016.12.05 14:25:44.157 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) GBPUSD

2016.12.05 14:25:44.157 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) Position found

2016.12.05 14:25:44.157 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) Total trades in position: 4

2016.12.05 14:25:44.670 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) 1

2016.12.05 14:25:44.670 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) GBPUSD

2016.12.05 14:25:44.670 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) Position found

2016.12.05 14:25:44.670 Get current commission of pos (GBPUSD,M5) Total trades in position: 0

It can be seen that no trades are seen in the position. EA is still hanging on the chart and there is 0 in the comment.

I removed the EA and reset it to the chart, it does not see trades of a position, the comment is 0.

Checking.

Attach your Expert Advisor.

Alexey Da:
Check
Yes, even ifDEAL_ENTRY_INOUT is included in the number of deals of the position, it will be of no use until you expand ENUM_DEAL_PROPERTY_*.

Alexey Da:

Checking.

Attach your expert.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/162399/page3#comment_3894115
MetaEditor build 1490
MetaEditor build 1490
  • www.mql5.com
Новая функция "FileSave" сохраняет файл только в бинарном виде? Что хотел сделать: сохранить файл в формате "csv" Для открытия в Excel...
Reason: