Using Purchased Indicators on New MT4 Platforms

I have purchased several "Products" for MT4  and been unable to transfer them to another MT4 Platform on the same computer. The rules state that there should be 4 other installs possible.

What do I do to really use those 4 installs? Likely I should sign in to my MT5 Account--but what then?

You shouldn't have a problem. Did you remember to put your user info in the Options tab for Community with the same username and password as the account you purchased with?

clfred141:

I have purchased several "Products" for MT4  and been unable to transfer them to another MT4 Platform on the same computer. The rules state that there should be 4 other installs possible.

What do I do to really use those 4 installs? Likely I should sign in to my MT5 Account--but what then?

You don't "transfer" Market products between MT setups. What you do is, on each setup, you configure the MQL5 Community credentials and then from the "Market" tab (in the Terminal section, not the Navigator section), you search for the product again and click the "Install" button, which will obviously count as an extra activation.

clfred141:

The 4 other installations means 4 other computers.

On each of these computers you can use the purchased tools with as many MT4 instances you like.

Below you'll find the official instruction video "How to reinstall market products"

Best regards

Daniel 

Reason: