General - page 1601

Today's Futures Analysis summary. Yesterday’s action in the U.S. Dollar demonstrated how much of an influence this instrument can have on other markets. Since almost every futures market group was affected by the stronger Dollar, traders have to consider the possibility that a major shift in...
Today's Forex Analysis summary The USD CAD erased about half of yesterday’s gains following the release of the results of the latest Bank of Canada meeting. The BoC as expected left its benchmark interest rate unchanged. At its last meeting it announced its intention to keep interest rates...
Since hedging is not allowed anymore... does anyone have any trade ea manager or something that would reverse the trade immediately after close when a trade hits a stop loss... or can any one show me how to add a pending order as a sell (below is a buy) so that it triggers as soon as sl is hit?...
Any scripts to close all open positions in the same time?
June 4 (Bloomberg) -- U.K. house prices unexpectedly jumped in May by the most since 2002, adding to signs the worst of the recession is over, a report by Halifax showed. Home values rose 2.6 percent from the previous month to an average of 158,565 pounds ($260,000), the division of Lloyds Banking...
Hello everyone, I need some answers for the new monthly poll "What kind of bonuses do you prefer". The available answers include: a) Welcome Bonus for First Deposit b) Forex Bonus for Every Deposit c) Non-Deposit Bonus d) Competition Bonus e) I prefer prizes - laptop, holiday, car... etc f) I don't...
Today's Futures Analysis summary. Weaker than expected U.S. economic data send foreign currencies, commodities and stock indices sharply lower on Wednesday as traders got a hard reminder about how risky it is to bet against the U.S. Dollar. Once again fear and uncertainty have reared...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. A combination of technical and fundamental factors helped contribute to a huge rise in the U.S. Dollar against all major Forex pairs on Wednesday. This action sent commodity-linked currencies like the New Zealand Dollar and the Australian Dollar into a tailspin...
Yes, Thank you, I can finally use my Mac again! Roy
Here are 2 simple things that would make life a bit easier. 1. Let each chart list (next to the instrument name) which template is loaded in that chart. 2. Let there be a number on the instruments pip value side that shows how many pips a line jump is. In other words that we don't have to...
Dear Sir, Could you point me the right direction to get the code for functions such as double iMAOnArray(double array[], int total, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int shift) double iStochastic(string symbol, int timeframe, int %Kperiod, int %Dperiod, int slowing, int method...
Hi, My first post here. I am thinking about purchasing MetaTrader for my mobile but have a few questions first. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Can I use my own templates/indicators? What are the main disadvantages/missing features of the mobile platform in comparisant to the desktop...
Hi, I've tried a dozen things before posting this. I'm trying to create an indicator which uses BB_MACD_CCT (attached). I'm using BBM = iCustom (0,0,"BB_MACD_CCT",FastLen,SlowLen, Length,StDv,1,i) However I don't get any results. What I'd want is to know when the ball is red or blue. For example (in...
Hello Developers of MT5. My proposal will ease life of lot of traders: Since most of us are not good programmers, why not makean automatic generator of EA, like Expert Advisor Builder, who is not very good for programming of EA? Regards, Dave
Hello there, Can somebody of you help programming this: Open 1 Sell and 1 Buy Orders at start of bar(open price). Must include Take Profit function for both orders. If price reach Take Profit then, DO NOT open another order if it' at SAME BAR! At the end of bar(close price) close both 1 Sell...
[Deleted]
  Jurik Spandex bands  (38   1 2 3 4)
Jurik Bands algorithm based on Igorads' document which is in elite section.I asked and paid one of the pro programmes to create the jurik band based on Igorads' document and here it is.So full credit and honourable mention goes to İgorad and Nick Beluck and me .To use the indicator for trading
Today's Futures Analysis summary July Soybeans fell on Tuesday on speculation that purchases from China would slow and on perceptions that prices are too high to generate strong demand. Prices have been rising for several months as China has applied stimulus money to reportedly hoard soybeans....
Today's Forex Analysis summary. Talk of creating a new global currency helped weaken the U.S. Dollar on Tuesday. Russia introduced the topic of creating a multi-national currency to take the place of the Dollar as a precaution against growing concerns about the U.S. ability to finance its...
Is anyone using MT4 with MTPredictor? I've downloaded the HistoryData-MTP(2) MT4 indicator from MTPredictors site and placed it in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder. It isn't showing up in my custom indicator list.I noticed at the help page for the indicator at the MTP site...
Hi All I am new here and obviously my programming skills are not great. Can someone please help me to put a simple Bollinger Band on a MACD or a RSI. I have tried to code it for the Rsi, but cannot get the BB to show properly. I guess there is some problem with my logic. If you don't want to...
Hi All, I am Karthik from India. I have been trading forex for the past 4-5 years (never realised that i was trading for so long until i checked my records today !!). Anyway, as the title suggests, i trade mainly using Murray Maths and Price Action. Before i go any further, a little history about my...
After the Implementation of 5th Decimal, Scale one to one option needs to be changed to Ten to Ten, please implement an option for that. Thankyou.!
Today's Futures Analysis summary. The way of least resistance appears to be up in the stock index futures. Equity markets seem to be looking forward to a strong economy 6 -9 months down the road. The more investors seem to be waiting for a correction; the least likely it will occur....
I modded an EA based on Nicholishen's original alerter EA. Here is the file. It alerts upon the close of a trade on a pair to which the EA was attached. I use a commercial EA, and I open up an extra chart to which I attach the alerter. Mind you, I am not a MQ4 programmer, I just dabble, so it...
  Trading Mindset  (12   1 2)
Useful tips in establishing your trading mindset If you want to succeed at trading always make it a point te decide wisely and here are some useful tips in establishing your trading mindset. These may be radical tips for the casual reader, but it had helped a lot of hardy and steadfast successful...
HI I have a short question. I'd like to trade via Smartphone (MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition) . My question: Can attach an expert advisor from my mobilephone or is that only possible with the Terminal. Thank you very much for your answer Bye Thomas
  AUD/NZD pair  (9)
Can anyone tell me which pair has a high corrolation with the AUD/NZD, ie goes in the opposite directon. Thanks Dave
Hi! I know it's not one of the most important things, but can enhance the work. Sometimes in the rush, if somebody trading a lot of pairs can be helpfull. So this is the coloured window tabs, so the trader can point out some crosses from the rest. Thanks
  Gold  (1)
Does anyone know how I can add Gold, Silver and the Dow Jones to the metatrader 4 platform, i know it used to be on there but seems like it has been deleted in the new versions