Why are Gold prices dropping? - page 2

HWAFM for Metatrader 5 (free tool)

If someone is interesting in patterns so let's create separated thread for that, and I can explain (tomorrow) about this tool, how to install and how to use it. Just an idea.

As to me so I am not professional with patterns (I can not darw them manually on the charts sorry so I prefer to use free tools which are searching them and darwing them on the chart). 

All the developing (forming) patterns for XAUUSD are showing uptrend. All started with H1 timeframe and finishing by MN1 (see red arrows on separate windowon the images):

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

XAUUSD, W1, 2013.08.06

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

xauusd w1 forming pattern Bat

XAUUSD, W1, 2013.08.06, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

XAUUSD, H12, 2013.08.06

xauusd h12 forming pattern Retrecement

XAUUSD, H12, 2013.08.06, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

XAUUSD, MN1, 2013.08.06

xauusd mn1 forming pattern retracement

XAUUSD, MN1, 2013.08.06, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Download this tool from this post (the latest version) incl instruction about how to install.

What is your assume? Will gold go up from there?

newdigital:

If someone is interesting in patterns so let's create separated thread for that, and I can explain (tomorrow) about this tool, how to install and how to use it. Just an idea.

As to me so I am not professional with patterns (I can not darw them manually on the charts sorry so I prefer to use free tools which are searching them and darwing them on the chart). 

Yes my friend. That would be so nice of you if you create a new thread about the patterns. I am looking forward.

Thank you 

Reason: