signal copy and lot

Hello Everyone,

Today i just subscribed the signal copy

Trades are successfully copied but lot is 0.01. Is anybody know how can i increase?

Please help me.

Use the search function.

Mauro Giuseppe Tondo:
Hello Everyone,

Trades are successfully copied but lot is 0.01. Is anybody know how can i increase?

Please help me.
Or better still, don't increase!  If you artificially increase your lot size, you are increasing your risk.  If a signal states 10% drawdown, and you are sized at 0.01 to the provider's 0.1, you also see a drawdown of 10%.  But if you manipulate lot size using a copier or something like, and match the signal's 0.1, your drawdown can now hit 100%.  That's not a good idea  :-(  Your best bet if you want larger lot sizes is to increase your account size, and maintain the risk as shown in the signal's parameters.  HTH.

ok thanks. It is automatic? (increase the lot)

Mauro Giuseppe Tondo:
ok thanks. It is automatic? (increase the lot)
Yes it should be.

It depends on your leverage. Increase leverage of your account in order to get bigger lot size

Muhammad Hanif:
It depends on your leverage. Increase leverage of your account in order to get bigger lot size

Increased leverage doesn't affect copying  lot size, only lower leverage than signal provider decreases it.

Mauro Giuseppe Tondo:
Hello Everyone,

Please help me.

u can use trade copier to increase your lot size. Open demo mt4 acct for trade to recieve .01 lot as you are receiving now. place trade copier signal sender/master EA in demo account.... Place Signal receiver/slave in real account where you can select specified lot size, so the signal copy trade with lot of your choosing and you are all set. Look for trade copier (free) at fxblue-com. What signal are you getting? is it good/consistent? :) 

GoodBoyFX:

u can use trade copier to increase your lot size. Open demo mt4 acct for trade to recieve .01 lot as you are receiving now. place trade copier signal sender/master EA in demo account.... Place Signal receiver/slave in real account where you can select specified lot size, so the signal copy trade with lot of your choosing and you are all set. Look for trade copier (free) at fxblue-com. What signal are you getting? is it good/consistent? :) 

Trade lot multiplier is highly unadvisable for signal copying, because you interfere with the risk management the signal provider follows.

Look at what happening right now in a lot of signals, that don't have very high DD but their subscribers who used lot multipliers are in real trouble.

Eleni Anna Branou: but their subscribers who used lot multipliers are in real trouble.
Yep. Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs get slaughtered.
Reason: