Want my money back

To add comments, please log in or register
Vlerk2020
Vlerk2020  
I want my money back.. i put 20usd on this account from PayPal, i did not know you have to be a seller to retreive it.
I can't and don't have the means to put passport pictures or all that nonsense.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.
You  can just put a PayPal link without a fuss, this is a sc*m of the first class, why make it so complicated? PayPal deposit is 5 minutes work.. but to get my money back i have to file a whole goddamn form, with pictures and all.
****, 0.01 cent in 3 hours making money MQL5 SCAM.. ***.

Money back..now !
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It means: you deposited to your mql5 forum account without reading the rules how to withdraw?
Why? Are you sending your money to everywhere without reading the rules how to get the money back?
You have a lot of money ...
[joking]

------------

MQL5.community Payment System - the article

3. Withdraw from Account 

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problemThe solution
No earned money on the accountStart earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hoursWait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User statusRegister as a seller
Financial operations are blockedPlease contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
If you deposited some money to your forum mql5 account in mistaken way so write to the service desk (this link) explaining them your mistake, and ask them to allow you to withdraw it.
Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  
Martin Visser:
I want my money back.. i put 20usd on this account from PayPal, i did not know you have to be a seller to retreive it.
I can't and don't have the means to put passport pictures or all that nonsense.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW.
You  can just put a PayPal link without a fuss, this is a sc*m of the first class, why make it so complicated? PayPal deposit is 5 minutes work.. but to get my money back i have to file a whole goddamn form, with pictures and all.

Money back..now !

MQL5 is not some kind of trading account you deposit money to for trading, it's used for all services offered here. Maybe you should read before depositing next time ;)

Uriel Melliphant
Uriel Melliphant  
Kenneth Parling:

MQL5 is not some kind of trading account you deposit money to for trading, it's used for all services offered here. Maybe you should read before depositing next time ;)

Precisely

There is a system here. Its not this big by chance

Mafuta Landou
Mafuta Landou  
Martin Visser:

Money back..now !
Even a seller can't withdraw a deposited money because of money laundering. If It was done by mistake contact politely service desk.
Next time please don't call MQL5 a scam because It's not and MQL5 changed the lives of many people. Please respect.
To add comments, please log in or register