Add indicators to a tablet version???

Hello Traders, 

Can anyone recommend any good Tablet for trading??
I use mt4 and mostly use camarilla macd indicator which can be downloaded from the internet. So because of my new job I am away from my Pc. I have a Ipad but as u know u can only use the app with the inbuilt stuff. So is there any other recommended tablet which could help resolving the issue ?? That would allow me to manually add indicators etc like on a pc

I am using tablet with Windows 8.1, and it is same as a normal home PC (for MT4 and M5, any indicator/EA, and so on).
Besides, the new tablets are coming with Windows 10 and Windows 10 pro so it will be more good for example.

If you are planning to use MQL5 VPS or make an optimization/backtesting the EAs with cloud so make sure that your tablet is in 64 bit. Besides, you will need SSD instead of HDD.

Anyway, it depends on your preferances for example.

Sergey Golubev:

I am using tablet with Windows 8.1, and it is same as a normal home PC (for MT4 and M5, any indicator/EA, and so on).
Besides, the new tablets are coming with Windows 10 and Windows 10 pro so it will be more good for example.

If you are planning to use MQL5 VPS or make an optimization/backtesting the EAs with cloud so make sure that your tablet is in 64 bit. Besides, you will need SSD instead of HDD.

Anyway, it depends on your preferances for example.

Shaz86:
Thx a lot for u mind telling me exactly which tablet (company, series ram, speed etc.) u have so I can look it up I actually never had anything else than I pad so I am not 100% on other tablet names and perfomance etc 
And u can basically use it normal as u r using a home pc??? 

Thx 

Shaz86:
Thx a lot for u mind telling me exactly which tablet (company, series etc.) have so I can look it up I actually never had anything else than I pad so I am not 100 on other tablet names and perfomance etc 
And u can basically use it normal as u r using a home pc??? 

Thx 

It can be any tablet with Windows - they are selling it as 64 bit, SSD, with Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro.
You need to select the tablet with at least 128 or 256 Gb (SSD), besides - you may want to update the Windows to Windows 10 Pro (to use RDC and IE ).

----------------

For example - you can go to

microsoftstore website (google for the link) - tablet category - tablet 2-in-1

and you will see Asus, Irbis, Lenovo and more.

Besides, you can get it from your local shop as well (internet shop or the real one).

----------------

Yes, you can use it as a home PC.

----------------

By the way, it is your choice (your money = your risk) - I just told my knowledge related to this subject.

Sergey Golubev:

It can be any tablet with Windows - they are selling it as 64 bit, SSD, with Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro.
You need to select the tablet with at least 128 or 256 Gb (SSD), besides - you may want to update the Windows to Windows 10 Pro (to use RDC and IE ).

----------------

For example - you can go to

and you will see Asus, Irbis, Lenovo and more.

Besides, you can get it from your local shop as well (internet shop or the real one).

----------------

Yes, you can use it as a home PC.

----------------

By the way, it is your choice (your money = your risk) - I just told my knowledge related to this subject.

Thhxxxx
Reason: