Signal provider trades automatically duplicate when position closed

I've been using a signal provider with mixed results. The problem I have is when I close a trade, it is automatically reopened. Is there any way to stop this from happening but still have the signal trades come through on mt4?

Gareth Slinn:
I've been using a signal provider with mixed results. The problem I have is when I close a trade, it is automatically reopened. Is there any way to stop this from happening but still have the signal trades come through on mt4?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Manual Close of Automated Signal Trades

Luis Nunes, 2015.01.06 11:05

All positions are copied automatically, you don't need to do anything. You just see the orders opening and closing.

Hi My Friend,

Auto place Pending order for closed trades same place

I need robot which can reopen trades closed with same SL and TP. As when trade reached to TP and gets closed same trade can be automatically opened and off course opened trade will be pending order. For example if GBPUSD trade was opened on 1.6512, SL was 1.6485 and TP 1.6550 which is closed new trade gets opened as pending with Buy limit 1.6512 and same SL and TP.

Can anyone help please?

Sivalingam Sivashankar: Can anyone help please?
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: