Suggestions and acknowledgements [Answers to newcomers in pictures]

In this thread wishes and acknowledgements are accepted for the topic"Answers to newcomers in pictures".

Good beginnings.

I would like to express my gratitude for the "Beginners answer in pictures" thread (I threw the link to the beginner and he has already got oriented by the pictures)

Special thanks tobarabashkakvn for all his questions and answers (just enjoyable to read) ! ! !

If only you could chew on the MQL language like that, then you wouldn't be worth the price.

Undoubtedly, any good deed is laudable.

But in this case -- it's "monkey work", which is definitely fun, but with dubious utility and zero perspective.

-- the modern interface -- is intuitive -- and, for example, in the list of friends there is an input line that says "Add friend: name or login" -- I wonder how many newbies will search the forum topic "Answers to newbies in pictures" to see "in pictures" how to add a friend

-- if we make hints in pictures, then according to really complicated moments that are needed by majority of users, and which are not understandable in a very intuitive way

-- for tooltips to be effective -- they should not be in some topic that will be long forgotten and irrelevant in a week -- but to the right place -- for example, as done in the "Articles", there is a left menu with all the necessary hints -- similarly should be done in the "New comment", in the Market, in the Signals, etc.

Zeleniy:
If you could chew on the MQL language like that, you would be priceless.
You want me to chew it up? Do you want me to swallow it too? But will it lead to an understanding? Maybe the understanding comes through chewing at least the chewed up? ;)

tol64:
Are you suggesting that I chew it up? Maybe swallow some more? But does it lead to an understanding? Maybe understanding comes through chewing at least the chewed up part? ;)
I'm not suggesting anything, I'm just giving my opinion. If a person has no brains, he at least explain on the fingers he would not understand, and if you're smart, he will not look here for a branch of advice and just ask google, so easier and faster.

I join in thanking you, just the pinnacle of enlightenment! Putting such an effective way of learning at the top of the pike!

We have all learned from an ABC book, but only He could express his thoughts so wonderfully!

I pay tribute to our friends from overseas, who competently and colourfully taught the toastmaster/scholar to present the material.

Of course, we do not need to know how and what to do. We are not the ones who invented and brought to the masses an example of modern art - COMICS!

I propose that we rename Wal Street after him, the little bugger himself! Ooh, how the broad market index will pop!

And also instruct poets to write a hit, writers to write a bestseller, and oblige the prosecutor's office to prosecute dissenters!

And put the girls in the corner to moan "O Guru, O Guru...".

pronych:

I join in thanking you, just the pinnacle of enlightenment! Putting such an effective way of learning at the top of the pike!

We have all learned from an ABC book, but only He could express his thoughts so wonderfully!

I pay tribute to our overseas friends, who competently and colourfully taught the toastmasters/singers to present the material.

Of course, we do not need to know how and what to do. We are not the ones who invented and brought to the masses an example of modern art - COMICS!

I propose that we rename Wal Street after him, the little bugger himself! Ooh, how the broad market index will pop!

And also instruct poets to write a hit, writers to write a bestseller, and oblige the prosecutor's office to prosecute dissenters!

And put the girls in the corner to moan "Oh, Guru, Oh Guru...".

I do not understand your sarcasm, this thread is designed for beginners - those who can not do basic things in the terminal, and such a lot (this branch is not for the current local guru)!

The material in pictures or a video is perceived much better by beginners.

I often deal with newbies who want to start trading on the market - I just dropped a link, saved time, no need for remote access, no personal meetings to install the terminal and so on.

PS. You write a lot of good material and posts, you open new and useful chapters, it's nice to read too! I thank you for all your interesting posts and newsletters! ! !

server:

There's a saying - "Make a fool pray to God, he'll get his head bashed in".

server:

I do not understand your sarcasm, this thread is designed for beginners - who can not do basic things in the terminal, and there are many of them (this thread is not for the current local guru)!

The material in pictures or a video is perceived much better by beginners.

I often deal with newbies who want to start trading on the market - I just sent them a link, saved time, no need for remote access, no personal meetings to install the terminal and so on.

PS. You write a lot of good material and posts, you open new and useful chapters, it's nice to read too! I thank you for all your interesting posts and newsletters! ! !

Why? I'm the one who posted about the subject...

I thanked you!)

Never mind. You won't hear a drop of sarcasm from me when I'm being sarcastic.

I'm no Don Quixote... Tired of fighting windmills. I've had enough of it.

Reason: