Success in Forex

<Spam Removed>

will you explain that you are successful because of <removed> how and what exact guidance you got for successful in trading?

<Spam Removed>

alpha24:
will you explain that you are successful because of <removed> how and what exact guidance you got for successful in trading?

<Spam Removed>

Mark Fahad:

<Spam Removed>

If I am right? It seems your broker giving tips for trades with terms and conditions and most of time it goes correct to make profit. so no need to study TA, Fund management risk management and trading psychology ? If I am correctly understanding what you want to say then Good luck my friend.

Happy Trading.

Uncle Flintop:
I have seen according to my trading experience that without learning by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success from this trading place. as a result almost 90% traders are loser in this market place due to lack of proper trading knowledge. so, before getting success , we have to lean accurate market principle.

The main mistakes that the newcomers will make is that they are not able to correctly asses the present trends in the markets. If we will make a good estimation of the trend then making profits become very easy to us

<Spam Removed>

Truelips:
<Spam Removed>

There is no substitute for a good trading experience and from that i mean to say that we should be trading with an aim to learn from our past trades so that in the future our income is good and we are profitable traders

Bruce Mendes:
There is no substitute for a good trading experience and from that i mean to say that we should be trading with an aim to learn from our past trades so that in the future our income is good and we are profitable traders

That's absolutely true. In order to succeed in Forex you need to have significant experience, as well as knowledge. There are no shortcuts to that.

In order to succeed in forex trading, you need to have good knowledge and using that knowledge you have to gain experience. Only then you will be able to make consistent money from trading forex.

Success depends on many things as level of skill , right analysis and prediction of trader. entry and exit point, risk taking and its management . All these are important points participate in trader's success. Fair dealing of broker also counts ,if trader is expert he can make his own way of good trading.