Trading Structure

Hi,

I have the following idea in mind. I would like to trade

- at a predefined time every day

- on a trading signal which is stated in a csv file

- a fixed lot size either long, short or stay out of the market.

But I'm very confused with the labelling in MQL5, with all the different classes. So what is the best way to create such a program? What classes shall be used for these purposes? E.g. shall the reading of the csv file be done in a in a signal class?

Thanks in advance

Try here?

Thank you for your answer. But this helps me about 0.5%, but again thank you.

gazoil: Thank you for your answer. But this helps me about 0.5%, but again thank you.

Since your coding knowledge and experience with MQL is extremely limit, it is not exactly plausible for us to carry out a lengthy tutorial and educational thread in order to teach you all the intricacies of developing an EA.

That is not the function of this Forum! We, as users, can only help you out with very specific problems or difficulties.

For learning to code, there is already the online Documentation (or via F1 on the MetaEditor) as well as an extensive CodeBase library of source code examples by users.

If you are unable to or do not wish to learn and do some research into MQL programming, then your only remaining alternative is to place a request in the Freelance section, just as @Carl Schreiber has suggested.

Reason: