Is it safe to use VPS provided by MQL5 forum ?

The VPS provided by MQL5 forum is fast and convenient.

Is it possible that my EA could be stolen by the hosting provider ?

Does anyone else has this kind of concern ?

The provider don't care about your EA. They better, more reliable and less risky income.

Alain Verleyen:
The provider don't care about your EA. They better, more reliable and less risky income.

The provider could care about  the customer's EA if they happened to see the performance of the EA .

Ziheng Zhuang:

The provider could care about  the customer's EA if they happened to see the performance of the EA .

Yeah....you are the first one to say that. And of course you don't have anything to sell.

Ziheng Zhuang: The provider could care about  the customer's EA if they happened to see the performance of the EA .

Well, if your EA is so great and you are making "boat loads of cash", why not just use your own Powerful array of PCs with your own redundant dedicated Internet lines, protected with top-of-the-line UPS power system!

Alain Verleyen:

Yeah....you are the first one to say that. And of course you don't have anything to sell.

I guess you have not anything valuable to sell, so you judge others also have not.

Fernando Carreiro:

Well, if your EA is so great and you are making "boat loads of cash", why not just use your own Powerful array of PCs with your own redundant dedicated Internet lines, protected with top-of-the-line UPS power system!

I did not say I have a great EA, I just have a good one but not so great.

So I have to choose a reliable and low cost VPS 

Please don't be ironic.

Ziheng Zhuang:

I did not say I have a great EA, I just have a good one but not so great.

So I have to choose a reliable and low cost VPS 

Please don't be ironic.

Then please take some time to consider and think about your question!

If you want to think that way then you could take it further and think of all the companies that could steal your EA - yes because it could be stollen by MetaTrader or by the compiler or by the code editor or by your Operating System or by the Internet Provider, etc.

Where does it stop? Where do you draw the line?

All those companies and business make much more money than you or any other retail trader could ever hope to make, so why would they care or waste so many resources to monitor and to "steal" EAs?

Fernando Carreiro:
Then please take some time to consider and think about your question!

If you want to think that way then you could take it further and think of all the companies that could steal your EA - yes because it could be stollen by MetaTrader or by the compiler or by the code editor or by your Operating System or by the Internet Provider, etc.

Where does it stop? Where do you draw the line?

All those companies and business make much more money than you or any other retail trader could ever hope to make, so why would they care or waste so much resources to monitor and to "steal" EAs?

Normally,what you said is logical and seasonable, I also understand it before posting this thread.

I made my decision now.

Anyway thanks to you guys.

Fernando Carreiro:

Or simply use a third-party VPS...

Reason: