Videos for the marketplace

I propose to discuss the topic of creating videos for the marketplace.

Do you need videos to successfully sell a product or are they overkill and a waste of time?

What about sound - silence, music or commentary?

What resolution should be the file (in fact, will be used) for comfortable viewing?

What codec is better to compress graphics (this is probably the most important part) - for uploading to YouTube? What special settings should be used for high quality graphics, especially if the picture is taken in the renderer?

What colour scheme is preferable to use?

What program is more convenient to remove the information from the screen, in particular, that it is able to work with a specific window and has a zooming feature (when the screen area as it is enlarged).

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I propose to discuss the topic of creating videos for the marketplace.

Do you need videos to successfully sell a product or are they overkill and a waste of time?

What about sound - silence, music or commentary?

What resolution should be the file (in fact, will be used) for comfortable viewing?

What codec is better to compress graphics (this is probably the most important part) - for uploading to YouTube? What special settings should be used for high quality graphics, especially if the picture is taken in the renderer?

What colour scheme is preferable to use?

What program is more convenient to remove the information from the screen, in particular, what would it have to work with a specific window and had a zooming chip (when it seems like a part of the screen is enlarged).

Offer something sensible so far I can not, but the experience, savvy in this case, too, be sure to listen.

A market video can be absolutely anything, the lamest and most technically illiterate. The main thing in it - is a link to a real deposit with Equity of at least $10K, with a history of at least one year, to a monthly profit of at least 10% with drawdowns of no more than 5% - and the deal is done. You will have a lot of customers, who want to buy (or invest).

Another thing is if you are going to sell the tester Grail, about which you are sure that it will not last a week in the black, it will start to lose money. Here, of course, you need beautiful music, loud phrases, and beautiful graphics in HD.

But in my opinion, even if the buyers are suckers, it is not the best application of their abilities. It smacks too much of fraud.

George Merts:

A market video can be absolutely anything, the lamest and most technically illiterate. The main thing in it - is a link to a real deposit with Equity of at least $10K, with a history of at least one year, to a monthly profit of at least 10% with drawdowns of no more than 5% - and the deal is done. You will have a lot of customers, who want to buy (or invest).

Another thing is if you are going to sell the tester Grail, about which you are sure that it will not last a week in the black, it will start to lose money. Of course, here you need nice music, loud phrases, and beautiful HD graphics.

But, in my opinion, even if the buyers are suckers, it is not the best way to sell them grails. It smacks too much of fraud.

It is clear what is going on with selling.

I would like to listen to comments on the software used, approaches to quality. This is more interesting.

George Merts:

Another thing is if you are going to sell the tester Grail, about which you are sure that it will not last a week in the black, it will start to lose. Here, of course, you need beautiful music, loud phrases, and beautiful HD graphics.

But, in my opinion, even if the buyers are suckers - it is not the best application of one's abilities. It smacks too much of fraud.

Personally I would like to show the meaning of my indicator and how it works, I guess the language barrier prevents to appreciate it properly.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Personally, I would like to show the meaning of my indicator and how it works, assuming that the language barrier prevents it from being properly evaluated.

I'm afraid it would be laziness that would prevent it from being properly evaluated.

It has been said many times - everyone wants "a complete solution", ideally - the Expert Advisor should have no settings other than one button "make some money". All these cunning indicators require a lot of thinking effort, which suckers, who are willing to pay, do not like to do.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would like to listen to comments on the software used, the approaches to quality. I am more interested in it.

So I stated what I think is the main quality indicator - a deposit of $10K Equity on the real, with at least one year history, with a minimum 10% monthly growth, with drawdowns of no more than 5%.

If we're not talking about "shakedowns", then there can't be any other "quality approaches".

George Merts:

That's what I said, which in my opinion is the main indicator of quality - a deposit of $10K Equity on real, with at least a year's history, with a minimum growth of 10% monthly, with drawdowns of no more than 5%.

If we are not talking about "pushing", then there can be no OTHER "approaches to quality".

And the quality of rolls does not play a role?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Doesn't the quality of the rolls play a role?

With this Equity, history, growth and drawdown, it absolutely does not.

George Merts:

I'm afraid it's laziness that will get in the way of proper evaluation.

It has been said many times - everyone wants a "complete solution", ideally - so that the Expert Advisor does not have any settings, except for one button "make money". But all these smart indicators require a lot of efforts in thinking that people who are ready to pay do not like to take.

So, those who are searching for an indicator purely to show what to do, and those who are lacking money for an Expert Advisor?

I would like to hear information on the applied side of the question - what is more convenient to shoot video with and what to compress it with.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So those who are looking for an indicator purely to tell them what to do, and those who do not have enough money for an EA?

Exactly.

It has already been said here many times.

I once tried to sell indicators myself.

I would like to hear information on the applied side of the question - what is more convenient to shoot video and what compresses it.

Whatever you use, that is what you use. The result will be the same.

However, if you want to "sell to suckers", take Adobe Premiere or Pinakle Studio...

Hire popular artists... so they can say, "you're still managing money by hand? it's the last century !!! "Leave it to my super-duper advisors. They have a very simple setup - there are only two buttons - small "Chop Dough" and large "Chop a lot of Dough". I bought this EA and now I am relaxing in Hawaii and it works for me!

Of course, the scenery... Naked chicks... Palm trees... Pretend it's heaven on earth.

To sell slivators to suckers, you definitely need some vivid imagery.

Reason: