Success in Forex - page 4

Broker is important but more important is knowledge of markets and self.

arigoldman:
Yes right, I think if already become expert and profitable trader choosing broker is important to avoid scam broker

and however if we already given money to third party actually we don't having full control with these money, so investing money that afford to lose is safe than investing all saving money on account trader

The most important factor - it's an experience and understanding of the market and start-up capital.

arigoldman:

I agree with you, arigoldman. That’s true , except from choosing a reliable broker we should also focus on developing our skills and analyzing the market. Forex is not an easy and quick scheme which can make you rich in no time. I believe that you cannot have a real success without making efforts.

The broker one works with is the foundation of one’s trading. Everything else is built on the trust you have on them. No amount of knowledge and experience can help you if your broker is a scammer.

<Spam Removed>

<Spam Removed>
The problem is when you haven't a clue how the market works and how you can handle it, you loose with the best and most honest broker. If you are good and have a real edge over markets you win, even with a scam broker. It's easy to say: My broker is a scam broker! or The market pulled my leg!, but the very most traders out there have no clue about the market and no skills at all. That's fact. They read the hyped books which I call 'Losing for Beginners' and copy diligently everything they find in there. What a happy feast for the sharks.

You don't need to know how the market works, in order to make money.

Actually, is impossible to know how the market works - it is a collection of many factors, most of them random, especially on low timeframes, but on higher as well.

Tendencies, patterns, probabilities, mind flexibility, no emotions and the right psychological attitude are the key.

Boyan Taksirov:

You don't need to know how the market works, in order to make money.

Actually, is impossible to know how the market works - it is a collection of many factors, most of them random, especially on low timeframes, but on higher as well.

Tendencies, patterns, probabilities, mind flexibility, no emotions and the right psychological attitude are the key.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] How lucky they are, people close to the central banks and the big market players.

Success in trading requires solid knowledge and understanding about the market and the experience to be able to create a robust and battle tested strategy,it is not an easy thing to do for most of us and even other already quit before being successful, the fastest way to make money in this market is to use a copy trade signal or PAMM account.

Reason: