Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 336

Hi All, I have been looking at code, which imports calendar events from the following link: http://www.forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml I was just wondering if anybody was aware of an xml link that provides news data, (not calendar data). I have tried the following, but the link doesn't work
Dear all, I created a ComboBox object in an indicator subwindow(by the code attached), But when I click the drop-down arrow next to the control , nothing was pop out. What is wrong with my code? Many thanks for your time and efforts
hi, in order to complete my own EA, I need the open,close,high and low prices of last 4 candles. which function is used to get these different prices(each candle's ) in MQL5? I'm not using any Indicators.. just following candlestick patterns what will be the code to get the following 1. candle...
Hi, I'm new to this and would like to know if it is possible to install an EA on the WebTerminal, I'll appreciate some help.   Regards 
I'm wondering if there is a script (or EA available that I may be able to get some ideas regarding the code here) that will place orders based on fib levels. What I'm hoping for is something like this: Draw the fibo or use auto fibo Place an order at 61.8 Does such a script exist or can someone give...
I have been trading for 4 years on the real. There are ideas for writing an EA : 1) for trading on the news 2) trend 3) hedger Please write *** if you are willing to cooperate
  Not enough bars  (4)
Sorry, newbie here: I have the NQ futures contract back to August in a daily chart. I'm trying to program an EA. I only get 6 out of the 101 daily bars in the strategy test:   2016.12.06 08:22:47.037 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000 2016.12.06 08:22:47.039 Core 1 connected 2016.12.06 08:22:47...
  Risk reward tool  (3)
Hi, Why is it that the RR tool I purchased via the MT4 platform only works with the EURUSD? On all other pairs it will appear but it will not display the RR...  Does anyone know? (please see screenshots in annex) Many thanks in advance,   Jürgen  
Hi guys, I am trying to learn to create a robot/EA for Forex. I find it quite difficult. Can somebody help me out? This is what i am looking for. - open a trade right at the opening price of the day (is it possible anyways? or a solutution to this?) - close the trade at a certain price/pips/points -...
MQL5 should state how long the signal has been on MQL5! If they do already, it's not prominent. It should be shown on the left of the screen with the rest of the basic information concerning the signal. I subscribed to this signal "My Stable Profit" for a couple of weeks. Based on past performance
hello , With simpler EA for moving average cross , when i make the shift of MA negative (-5) , all deals are wrong is there a solution for the negative shift
Hello everybody can someone tell me, why the ea on MT4 (backtest) is not working all the time? Thank you. JonAM 
Hi, I downloaded a lot of EA based on candelstick and oscillator (RSI, Stocastic). For example: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/301 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/316 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/307 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/320 Etc.. I think they work very good but i wanna ask something: 1) Is There...
Dear Experts .... I need MT4  EA for manually drawn horizontal line ... * 6 Horizontal lines have to be drawn MANUALLY .. in which one is for buy , second is for Target and third is for Stop loss and  Same vise versa for Sell side . * Option needed in properties to select BUY side alone or SELL...
Hi.. possible loss of data due to type conversion   ,,,being the Mt5 compile warning message  Also the Ea compiles and works in mt4,But mt5 compile has 0 errors and many warnings all with ihigh , ihighest ,low,lowest. There is a variable inserted, being ""cntT"" in this particular example."...
Because the webrequest function does not support the port, so I would like to import lubcurl dll   Please 
Hello,   i have the problem on Position Ticket bcs i want to change the position ticket in an object,  for this i create an object, and now i want to change the open and pending tickets with +/- as example i show you object     where i use this code for for the objects    ButtonCreate(0,"+Ticket",0...
Hello,   i have a problem with an oder send function, BuyStop is working, Sell Stop is nothing  i Use für tp2 the value 200, for Stop 2 the Value 200 and for Distanz2 values between -200 and + 200 even i do not get any error code any idea?   amado    void StoppOrder()   {    double SLOrder,TPOrder;...
//_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ bool CloseMarginals(double fSpot){// //=============================================================================================================================...
 Hi friends.... This may sound silly...But I wanted to conform that  do we have a possibility of making an EA  from a compiled (ex4) indicator..   I don't have the source code...But I do have an ex4 file...  can It be done ?  
Hi All,   I found a way to automated binary options using trade4me plugin. I was wondering if there is someone skilled enough to build in some extra functions like martingale on a moving average so i can open the signal on my renko chart. I do have a special renko indicator ruinning on the 1 min...
I've copied the script exactly from the docs: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/trading/ordersend ...but the script returns 10014 Invalid Volume. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.  
Hello, I'm looking for an EA that manage my orders, like entry orders if some condition occur, and what to do after that. I found this one that that is similar but it doesn't work.   https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ Anyone knows any similar EA on mql5 ? 
  Time filter help  (3)
Hi I was write a time filter.But ea start one hour late from starting time.I set 0 but it's begin 1.Also I just wanna OPEN time not close time because positions will be open for a couple days
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to make a back test with a 10 tick chart on MT4 ?? Thank you in advance, Arnaud
Hi,   Sorry - this is my first question.   I have written and EA that writes log files to the mql4/files directory.   Recently I have been looking at setting up Virtual Hosting on metatrader 4, however I cannot seem to get a copy of the log files that my EA writes from the server.   Please note that...
Hello, I'm working on an university project that utilises artificial intelligence in generating trading rules. The problem is, i need the possibilities of c++ to generate them. I want to pass the rules generated in c++ to mt5 for backtesting, and then eventually pass them back to c++ program for...
im searching for an EA that have sl must in every trade. if any one have so kindly contact me.
Hi What is the problem the following code? string stat3() if (stat1>stat2)     return("buy"); else if (stat1<stat2)   return("sell");