Auto-Optimiser for MT5

Is there an auto-optimiser for MT5 terminal which will automatically optimise specified EA parameters of an EA everyday for last couple of days of past data?

I just want the MT5 optimiser to run the optimisation for last 3 to 5 days of past data and it is not necessary to retrieve the optimised values to the EA. 

So I am just looking for a MQL5 script which can just click on optimisation from code of an EA to optimise for last couple of days of past data till today for specific EA inputs. Is that possible and if so, can anyone please share the MQL5 code? 

I mean I just want the OPT files located in " \Tester\cache " folder to be updated regularly which my EA will use automatically.

FxTrader562:

Is there an auto-optimiser for MT5 terminal which will automatically optimise specified EA parameters of an EA everyday for last couple of days of past data?

I just want the MT5 optimiser to run the optimisation for last 3 to 5 days of past data and it is not necessary to retrieve the optimised values to the EA. 

So I am just looking for a MQL5 script which can just click on optimisation from code of an EA to optimise for last couple of days of past data till today for specific EA inputs. Is that possible and if so, can anyone please share the MQL5 code? 

I mean I just want the OPT files located in " \Tester\cache " folder to be updated regularly which my EA will use automatically.

you can code optimization stuff  into your EA body (i.e. a startup optimization). since it's a few days back, even ticks analyze won't take that much time/resource.
this way you don't even need a file.

my EA optimizes itself, and on another level , optimizes the optimization process. (squeezed my brain cells into it.)
was thinking a big delay in operations, but it's a one-time operation @ startup, and repeated only once a day or so. so a built in optimization function, won't hurt that much and makes the EA totally adaptive to market changes.
Reason: