Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 338

How to auto-indent a whole code quickly?   For example, whenever I copy/paste code from a webpage or ebook it looks like:     if(SellTakeProfit > 0) SellTakeProfit = AdjustBelowStopLevel(Symbol(), SellTakeProfit,5); AddStopProfit(SellTicket,SellStopLoss...
Hi I developed a EA using CExpert, and create my signal using nrtr_atr_stop.mq5. Also I created an trailing stop based in same indicator. (class CTrailingNRTR_ATR : public CExpertTrailing ) but what happens is that the indicator use two buffers, one for UP Signal and other for Down Signal. In
  iCustom adressing  (12   1 2)
Hello to the expers, I want to see/check custom indicator values in an EA. This variation on built in indicators works fine: OnInit part:      MA_handle=iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE); OnTick Part:      CopyBuffer(MA_handle,0,0,100,MA); ArraySetAsSeries(MA,true);     Comment(MA[0]);    the...
Hello everyone, I am writting my own version of a trading robot. This time I am using the .net platform instead of MQL5. My currenty strategy is to use MACD indicator with standard parameters being filtred by RSI. The process start with a short/long indication and a stoploss setting pretty far away...
[Deleted]
Good morning, I'm new in MQL4 / I would like to help, I need a function to my EA open an order every X days or hours after the previous order. Ex. Opened a orden on Monday 7 am, would open another on Wednesday 7am
some online service like fxblue.com  and signalstart.com,you submit your mt4 account number,broker server and read-only password,andthen they could constantly and automatically extract your latest accountstatement to their database,and analyse your statement with beautiful charts onwebpage.Could...
I'm trying to create an EA based on stochastic and moving averages. It works ok but I have noticed that if i have a position already opened on one pair is not going to open another on another paireven if it meets the requirements. Can anyone help me with this
hi, these are  eas which has warnings problems in compilations, hope someone can help to fix those warnings  make them work correctly. each one has 6 warnings.   please someone fix .   really thanks. 
Hello if someone can help or instruct where to find good ea for binary options
Hi! I´m searching for a EA to trade binary options. Does anyone know about a accurate EA? Please contact me!
Hi All, I am using loops to run a few calculations. For example look at the below, where I am using this to calculate mean over a period of time. I was wondering if I am better of inserting this into an array or is loop a better way? I am running this every one minute. I haven't been able to...
Hello, Can anyone recommend a good data provider for backtesting EA's? I currently use TickStory (Dukascopy) but the history is limited to only a few years, especially for the indices. For example history for the S&P is only 5 years. The maximum history is for the majors such as EURUSD with 9 years....
Hello, I have an indicator that it is drawing himself on separate window at the bottom of the chart (#property indicator_separate_window). When I insert it into an expert advisor I wrote, at each value change on the market it reload the indicator and causes to the expert advisor to stucks the...
I just purchased a newly released commercial EA from a website. After using paypal as payment, i tried to search the recipient name on google. I am not supprised to found out that he was the creator of another scam EA that doesnt work. Now, i finally received the new EA that i just purchased, but it
  Automated trades  (2)
 help in regards to placing instant market execution orders at a certain time regardless of the price. and also be able to set the parameters for the TP and SL. please advise
I have an EA which I can successfully run on various timeframes on the DAX on MT4. However - the 10 minute chart is not one of the standard MT4 charts. I have successfully downloaded an offline 10 minute MT4 chart. I can see this holds data for over the last year - which is sufficient for my initial...
I've just started to study C and MQL5 at the same time and I have three questions. 1. In documentation, there are [in] and [out] words near the function parameters. What do they mean? 2. On the PrintFormat page, specification of data sizes section, why do we have two different size specifiers for...
[Deleted]
I want to have a list of fonts of my system  in my indicator Can you tell me how can I do that ? I know how to make enum list but I need a Library.
Two updates back these lines ware showed correctly. With the previous and current update trendlines are now showed randomly (most are missing) as can be seen in below snapshot! I did not mention this earlier and hoped this to be corrected in the current version however its not. Please...
So my understanding is that OnStart() is where you put trading algorithm for opening and closing positions but any changes in the currency pairs price during the execution of OnStart() are ignored. If, then, how would I set it such that once the positions are opened, my closing algorithm would...
  E.A activation  (3)
hi i am setting up my accounts on a new pc and was wondering how i can activate my E.A and indicator on my new pc.the account is there but nothing else. how do i make this activation?
Is there a way to determine trend in MQL? I just started to learn this language and can't figure out how to do it properly. Thanks in advance.
StdDev = SQRT(SUM[(CLOSE — SMA(CLOSE, N))^2, N]/N) What is hte SUM and CLOSE????
Need some idea (MT5):  How to allow opening of a new order only after the last order has be opened for at least more than one day?
[Deleted]
    positions = PositionsTotal();     if(positions == 0) return(true);     for(int i=0; i < positions; i++)//for every position open       {        position_symbol =...
Hi, I am new to MQL 4 coding and trying to get up to speed. This is my first EA and the strategy tester runs successfully but just does not place any trades.  I have written part of an EA to enter a trade when the current candle has broken out of the 20 candle bollinger with 2 std dev then...
  Optimizing EAs in Real Time  (22   1 2 3)
Dear Programmers, Can anyone tell me how to optimize EAs in real time? As no one has any clue why is this needed, I will post something very interesting. That all programmers will dare to change their perception of trading and move to a new level of trading.   
Hi, im solving small problem. I have code like if(OrdersTotal()==0): orderSend(Symbol()... OP_BUYSTOP....) Sometimes it happens that 2 positions are opened in same time. How is that even posible? Is it because new tick comes immediatelly after first one? I mean like OrderSend is just being send...
I stumbled on this website that helps code simple EAs. It is free and I hope mql5 permits  https://youtu.be/qOoEVoVSHf4