Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 342

Great people! I need a help: did anybody tackled this? : MT4 multicurrency backtesting in tester environment: Im thinking that EA could write comments in .csv about what trading decisions it would do.. while it can really only trade one currency pair in the MT4 Tester...so I can collect account...
hi everyone i tried linking my demo account with FX Junction on MT4 , on first day it worked well but on next day its giving an error " FX Junction Bridge USDCHFm,H1: Failed to connect, please try again later (error code: 816)" I TRIED TO RE ATTACHED THE ea but no success, i tried to contact the...
[Deleted]
I'm having trouble getting trading signals on my Mac. I've downloaded PlayonMac in order to download MT4, but still can't seem to get the signals to work
Hi. I bought my first EA from the Market and was able to install it on 1 PC. I want to activate it again on my other PC and on my VPS. How do I reactivate and re-download the same EA for my other PCs? Thanks for any help.   Fiil 
i done the backtest, and there are 2 operations on 08/11/2016. The ea is running since 08/08/2016 , on a connected pc with no issues , autotrade is active and i see the green  icon on right upper on the graph. Can someone help me to find what's wrong ? no warning or alert are shown ... thank you!!...
 I Can't Distance PendingOrder And Delete PendingOrder. I'm Sorry I can Speak Thai only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Xm4HZDhbI          //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|            ...
Is such a job or EA possible in mt4 wherein: 1) it opens new charts in a profile after scanning the features of a scan 2) to open the charts in a profile, the console has a feature to select the template to open the chart. 3) the profile can be formatted to have 12 charts in 4 columns and 12...
[Deleted]
hello, I'm a manual mode trader and I'm tired from trading. I'm earning in two weeks about 13000pips but it makes me tired, I can not sit behind the computer. Is there anything to make me gain by eas? I have seen more beginners used EA then lost all of their money.
Firstly I am not a skilled coder. I am trying to teach myself I am writing an EA where I am using a custom indicator where I only want to take the first signal of the day on a 1-hr chart. There might be 3-4 signals during a day but I need the system to ignore all subsequent signals. If someone...
No matter which expert advisor I try (downloaded some from here and tried them), when I do the backtest, it opens the positions but they never close, so the tester is forced to close all positions at the last tested candle (see picture)    seems to be a general problem with the MT5...
Hi, I have a multi-timeframe Ea in MT4 and want to convert it to MT5 for backtesting. It works fine in mt4 and must work also fine in mt5. I made a search on freelance-mql5 and google but none says specifically that can convert MT4-->MT5. Any suggestion, here or by PM. Overall, I need a good coder,...
[Deleted]
modify the iMA into iCustom but it's never get position close, why ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                         &n...
My server has this configuration: 1. 4 cores with 8G mem 2. SSD 60G, more than half free 3. Bandwidth 3M 4. Windows 2012 On this server, there are 14 MT4 clients running with EA. Every trading day during GMT 15:00 +/- 5 hours, MT4 clients will be like dead. When this happen: 1...
I have a CBase class and a CDerived class (inherited by CBase). Both them have the public method "Clear" How can I call from the Derived class the "Clear" method of the Base class  // example  class CBase   {       int myCount; public:    ...
Hi there I have the 4 ea's that performing the same function, which is trail pending orders(they follow the open price).each one an order at specified distance the type of orders are the buy stop, sell stop, sell limit and buy limit. Now if i launch one (e.g trail buy limit) EA of them on the...
hy I want to ask, how to make a script hidden pending order  Thank 
hallo  how to make a profit or loss calculation script in mt4 Thank
Hi, I try to code an EA. Buy signal: bar n-2 close below my SMA + bar n-1 close above SMA => Open BUY Sell signal: bar n-2 close above my SMA + bar n-1 close below SMA => Open SELL Please find below a picture of the signal. My code is: double sma_1 = iMA(NULL,0...
I use a harmonic scanner which makes trades for you to get into. anyone know about it
Hi, I wanted to use this code in my expert but the code not being compiled.The compiler shows error. How to make this code without switch and case operator.Please help I just started to learn mql coding. <decompiled code removed >
Hi, Is it possible to read through code the data from the mailbox and calendar tabs?
Does anyone know a good way to calculate or measure price velocity? I'm not asking for mql4 code. Just good ideas input from many different people.&nbsp;
Hi, so instead of putting a Take profit in points, I used another expression if(LongPositionOpen() == true &amp;&amp; rate[1].close &gt; BBMidle[1])&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; trade...
Write a semi-automatic Ea, click the button to open, back when the button can display, but click invalid. When not back to the test is normal. Click button to place orders. I do not know if you have encountered this problem, I found that someone's EA can be used to achieve the back test button....
Hello, I would like to know if there is an Harmonic Pattern indicator that can be used in an EA. I have sawn several indicators and none of them can be used in an EA. Do you know one that can be? Thank you in advance! Regards
  ea problem  (2)
i have problem with ea. my hedging recovery works on my mt4 but doesnt work on my vps. any one can help me?
Hello again folks. I have one Expert Advisor (EA) which loads 2 indicators. Indicator 1 is a moving average (IND_MA / top indicator) and Indicator 2 is a custom indicator (IND_CUSTOM / bottom indicator) which reads the information from the moving average indicator on every tick and output the...
Dear All, during the last updates the results of the Stategy Tester became wors and worse. Now in Build 1405 I found the following situation which is complete nonsense: "Ergebnis" is result and "Gewinn" is profit. Please check yourself, bearing in mind that I started with a deposit of 2000 Has
I have a function within DLL that uses OpenMP to parallelize few loops. The functions have been tested/exported by calling them from an app built in C++ and everything works nicely (method used for linking). I then export the functions toMQL4 (method used for linking) where the code also works but...
  FANN2
Hi&nbsp; I have read articles about artifical neural network. There is a library named FANN2 developed for stockmerket and forex trading. As I see, it is a very difficult area, we can develop experts and indicators with this skill. There is anybody with some experience about it? The first question:...