Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 337

Hello,   i have a problem with an oder send function, BuyStop is working, Sell Stop is nothing  i Use für tp2 the value 200, for Stop 2 the Value 200 and for Distanz2 values between -200 and + 200 even i do not get any error code any idea?   amado    void StoppOrder()   {    double SLOrder,TPOrder;...
//_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ bool CloseMarginals(double fSpot){// //=============================================================================================================================...
 Hi friends.... This may sound silly...But I wanted to conform that  do we have a possibility of making an EA  from a compiled (ex4) indicator..   I don't have the source code...But I do have an ex4 file...  can It be done ?  
Hi All,   I found a way to automated binary options using trade4me plugin. I was wondering if there is someone skilled enough to build in some extra functions like martingale on a moving average so i can open the signal on my renko chart. I do have a special renko indicator ruinning on the 1 min...
I've copied the script exactly from the docs: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/trading/ordersend ...but the script returns 10014 Invalid Volume. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.  
Hello, I'm looking for an EA that manage my orders, like entry orders if some condition occur, and what to do after that. I found this one that that is similar but it doesn't work.   https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ Anyone knows any similar EA on mql5 ? 
  Time filter help  (3)
Hi I was write a time filter.But ea start one hour late from starting time.I set 0 but it's begin 1.Also I just wanna OPEN time not close time because positions will be open for a couple days
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to make a back test with a 10 tick chart on MT4 ?? Thank you in advance, Arnaud
Hi,   Sorry - this is my first question.   I have written and EA that writes log files to the mql4/files directory.   Recently I have been looking at setting up Virtual Hosting on metatrader 4, however I cannot seem to get a copy of the log files that my EA writes from the server.   Please note that...
Hello, I'm working on an university project that utilises artificial intelligence in generating trading rules. The problem is, i need the possibilities of c++ to generate them. I want to pass the rules generated in c++ to mt5 for backtesting, and then eventually pass them back to c++ program for...
im searching for an EA that have sl must in every trade. if any one have so kindly contact me.
Hi What is the problem the following code? string stat3() if (stat1>stat2)     return("buy"); else if (stat1<stat2)   return("sell");
In my history folders, for EURUSD, I have only the 2016 hcc file and the hc file for M30. With the following code, why do I get "true"? SERIES_SYNCHRONIZED here refers to which type of synchronization? Print((bool)SeriesInfoInteger(_Symbol, PERIOD_H4, SERIES_SYNCHRONIZED));
Try Catch is a pretty standard feature of programming languages. I don't need to justify why it is important or useful, I'm just making the note here for anyone searching for documentation on "mql try" that it doesn't exist
Hi Im freaking out to check if Magicnumber XXXXXX[1-9] exist. How can i search in heding mode for magicnumbers of actual symbol. (I remember the way it is codet in MT4 but i can not find out how to fine it in MT5) ist there something like: //Loop with cnt=++ if (Search Positions (Magicnumber =
Hello everyone, I've been trading for close to 2 years already and have a some knowledge in development. I have been flipping between automated and manual trading and love to code EAs.... HOWEVER... every single one I have coded so far always gets me when a trend changes and most times I have to...
DLL to Communicate with two or more terminals  I need read or get Account Balance for terminal one in terminal two AND terminal two in terminal one this DLL.cpp  #include "stdafx.h" #pragma data_seg(".ESC_SHARED") double first (double one) {return one;} double second (double two) {return two;}...
Hi Guys, I have been trading on OANDA for years but am new to Autotrading platforms. I want to write an EA that will do the following but I have no idea where to start: After 5consecutivepositive ticks (5 green 1-second candles), It should enter a long trade with the maximum units available (based...
Hi guys   So i want to pass a 2Dimensional array as a parameter.   The ArrayPut function should insert an element at the end of an existing array, in this case the parameter is again an array. So it should access a dst_array at a particular index and put the info array in there.   The ArrayShift...
  need help  (2)
i need script or code to reorder my last closed trade automatic
Hello Developers, I want you to help me develop very simple EA an EA which close any BUY ORDER if it above TP and Close any SELL ORDER if it below TP. I want this EA to continuously monitor the trades on the chart on which it will be attached. There will multiple trades with same TP and TP will keep...
hi, am using mt4, and have tried a few scripts and expert  indicators that close all open trades but none of them work. Am I missing something? Thanks Paul
Hi! I wish know if exist very easy and free software to make strategy for mt4 or mt5 or for FXCM trading station. I can't script in mql code... Thanks!
what are the libraries and functions to return this thanks
Hi All  Apologies if this has been answered before, but I can't find a suitable answer. How do I close an open position when certain criteria are met? For example: if(fast moving average crosses over and above slow moving average) Open long position if(fast moving average crosses over and below slow...
hello,   i would like a script sample code to loop trough all symbols to lookup for number of daily trades.    thnks. 
Hi, I don't know what is the command that "exits" the function/procedure/event without execute the rest for example my code below... tks   void OnTick(){   bool RoboON = false;    if (checkTimeLimits(StartHour1,StartMinute1,EndHour1,EndMinute1,TimeCurrent()))    RoboON = true;    if...