Automatic report export

Hey all,

Right now am automatizing my process of optimizing and running tests, I have one question: I want that the terminal automatically exports the single test report in .xlsx format, but when I try to specify Report=\abcd.xlsx on the .ini conf file, it still exports the report as abcd.xlxs.htm. Is there another way to specify the report extension,

Thanks in Advance!

Nick Rios:

Hey all,

Right now am automatizing my process of optimizing and running tests, I have one question: I want that the terminal automatically exports the single test report in .xlsx format, but when I try to specify Report=\abcd.xlsx on the .ini conf file, it still exports the report as abcd.xlxs.htm. Is there another way to specify the report extension,

Thanks in Advance!

Did you get a solution. I have the same problem. 

Andre Tavares:
Did you get a solution. I have the same problem. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automatic report export

Andre Tavares, 2018.07.22 00:42

Hey all, 

Right now am automatizing my process of optimizing and running tests, I have one question: I want that the terminal automatically exports the single test report in .xlsx format, but when I try to specify Report=\abcd.xlsx on the .ini conf file, it still exports the report as abcd.xlxs.htm. Is there another way to specify the report extension,

Thanks in Advance!

Please don't double post. I removed your other topic.

Reason: