How to force MT5 to create bars the same way as in MT4? Implications for moving a strategy from MT4 to MT5.

Many traded instruments start trading session not at full hour, e.g. US stocks, some indexes and commodities. In MT4, when the first bar starts for example at 8.30, all subsequent 1H bars will start at 9.30, 10.30 etc.  But there's significant difference with MT5 platform. It starts the first bar at 8.30 as well but stamps it as starting at 8.00. Then after 30 minutes this bar is closed and a new bar is created. So since 9.00 all new bars start and close at full hour as MT5 forces new 1H bar creation at the start of each hour. It means that in MT4 we have 1 bar between 8.30 and 9.30, whikle in MT5 there will be 2 bars for the first 60 minutes of trading, where the first bar encompasses only 30 min. The bar pattern is since then different than in MT4 for the same period.  It affects the performance of EA strategies tested on MT4 bars for the same symbol, making them less effective when moved to MT5. And it's difficult to make new equally precise optimization in MT5 because brokers usuallly don't provide enough quote history for this platform. So it's another obstacle for at least some EA users to switch to MT5. Is there any way to force MT5 to create bars in tne same order as in MT4, e.g  running some script? 

figaron In MT4, when the first bar starts for example at 8.30, all subsequent 1H bars will start at 9.30, 10.30 etc.
I've never seen that. On brokers using GMT timezones there is always a one or two hour Sunday bar on the H4 (timestamp 1600) and D1 (ts 0000.)

whroeder1:
I've never seen that. On brokers using GMT timezones there is always a one or two hour Sunday bar on the H4 (timestamp 1600) and D1 (ts 0000.)

This is not a question of fx Sunday bars etc. 24 hrs forex pairs are not affected. I affects instruments that start daily trading session not at full hour, like US stocks (from 9.30-16.00 EST) or some indexes, commodities. like grains, softs etc.    This creates problems if someone uses for example 1H or longer bars for his/her indicators used by EA.  

Just trade the 30 min chart.
Reason: