Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 340

Lot Size for CFD  (5)
hi any one can provide me exact formula for lot size caluclation for CFD. i searched alot but not helped to me can any body give me lot formula minimum lot size is 1.00 and lot step is 1.00 please check attachment for tick value and ticksize
If an EA is monitored - put a green tick next to the name of the EA. Is it possible to remove some EAs from there? 2 000 EAs - it is too many to select something. You need at least 200. remove old ones or those that have shown ineffectiveness.... or like I wrote - check EAs with signals and then
I'm fairly new at the MQL5 language and I've got a problem I can't find a solution to. I've got a couple of promising strategies but when things are a bit volatile I can enter a position that gets closed out rapidly and then re-enters again on the same bar. This sometimes happens two or three times...
[Deleted]
I need to turn a pro real time code .itf for the MT4 Platform mtq4 Thank you for those who want to help me. Miguel mail: freelance
Good Day, Just enquiring upon writing the code, the following errors pops out, "',' - unexpected token, cmd-some operator expected and OrderSend - undeclared identifier. Code is as; #define...
Hi, i am pretty new to MT4, i got 3 free EA and bought one EA as well, when i log on to my demo account, the autotrading and EA works fine, But when i log on to my Live account and start the EA and Autotrade, nothing happens. I tried with the same amount of money on the demo account as on my...
So I am almost finished developing a system that uses mathematical relationship among multiple currencies (usually no more than 4)  and opens trades on those currencies almost simultaneously to allow hedging ... etc As it seems that I can only apply 1 EA per chart, my question is can 1 EA do...
Hello I having difficulty to get the SendFTP command to work on a custom indicator I am writing. For testing purposes I am just using this code, that should just create a snapshot and FTP it. The snapshot does get created however it does not get FTP and returns false ScreenShot("screen3.gif"...
Hi to all... I try to fiend an EA Builder software where I could import my own codes to modified by my self
Hi there !   Please excuse my ignorance but while backtesting ExpertMAMA in MT5, I don't see the lot size being tested in inputs. How can I change it ?   Thanks 
  MT4 RTD bridge  (7)
Hello, I want to send RTD from MQL. In Excel commandscan be send using RDT: “=RTD("ProgID,"server","Topic1",..."Topicn")” There you can send e.g. a command to place an order to another RTD server. Now I want not to use Excel, I need a bridge to send RTD commands from my MQL code. I offered it as...
Hi, The MT4 as a function that gives me the number of tick per second, I mean a function that tells me how a quotation changes per second? Thanks
Hi, I would like know if is possible to close a position (or invert it) with a limit order ( TRADE_ACTION_PENDING ) in HEDGING system? Even when I set the order.position to the position id (ticket) that I would like to close, I'm getting the error 10013 " invalid request ". Since this error is
When I subscribe to a signal is it possible to run in parallel to the signal on the same MT4 application one of the two: - EA - Script Thank you very much!
Hello I have some important questions on Trading with VPS and Signals (for experts). Regarding VPS: I have recognized 3 conditions that are adverse to trading. These are: 1. Server crush (es. Installing windows update) 2. Server is up but connection is not working 3. MT4 app crush on the server Is...
  Invalid SL or TP  (4)
2016.10.04 17:59:52.325 '70294368': order sell 8.00 #Euro50 opening at 3010.40 sl: 3026.37 tp: 2994.43 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]   I get the above error, the stops level is 30, so I do not understand why error occurs and how to resolve?   The issue does not occur...
Hello, I have an important question concerning Signal monitoring. After a subscription to a signal it is important to monitor some parameters. One of the most important is Slippage. I haven't found any article or information regarding monitoring Slippage after a signal is subscribed. Is there any
Dear friends, im trying to use a indicator signal in my EA but i have no idea why CopyBuffer just give me ordered numbers, let me show the code:   #property copyright "Copyright © 2011-2016, EarnForex"#property link      "http://www.earnforex...
[Deleted]
Hi traders,   I would like to become seller of my system. I am in waiting perriod 10days. Why is there message "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data."? How I can reenter Investor password? Is it better to delete Signals and start again?   BDJ 
Hello PPL I am looking for a script or EA that can close all open trades in profit on an account at a specified time and day of week, and/or a separate script/EA that can close all unprofitable open trades on an account then immediately open a reversed trade with same lot size at a specified time...
Hello, I have noticed when I backtest a strategy using OP_BUYSTOP or OP_SELLSTOP  types, execution levels are done at the exact STOP level even when such market execution would'nt have been possible ( gaps...)  Normally if you backtest with OP_BUY and OP_SELL  and have a...
I am running the strategy tester but keeps getting error 10036- position already closed!! The returned message fron the server has the position ID supposing it is an open position!!!! Your help will be grately appreciated .
currently, I'm using a demo account for MQL4 and once I decide to use the EAs for money,  will I need to upgrade to MQL4 Real account? If so, how would I do it and what would be the price?  
Hi! When I drag the "Period Converter" (raw copy attached) to a chart (for instance, onto a 1-minute EURUSD chart), then I am able to separately create a new offline chart, for instance 3minute off-line chart (basically a new .hst file is created). My ask from the clever team here is the following...
Hi Everyone, I have a broker account which one is me personally trading and one mirroring an expert. What I want to know is that is it possible to setup another account which would be a contact of mine and they can mirror my mirror account? I am not interested in Affiliate Programs or PAMMS, just...
How to build a PC for MT5 back testing? I try to backtest using every tick and it is really slow. Do you know any specs I should look for to build a PC solely for back testing? How fast would it be? At the moment, I'm using Pentium 4, Core i5, 2.40GHz, 16383MB Ram   Also does graphics...
Hi Everyone,  I am learning EA coding. Who can help me to call/create Stochastic Oscillators Indicator in EA coding ? I appreciate if anyone help me  
  DLL error 126  (2)
Hi, i'm trying to use a DLL from my EA in MT4 (Build 1010) i wrote a DLL using C++ with VS 2015  but i am keep getting Error 126 i tried to put the DLL in the Data folder (Build 600+ folders): C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\XXX\MQL4\Libraries and i tried to put it in a...
input   int              SpreadsToCollect = 10;double spreads[SpreadsToCollect];  How do you do this? I get "invalid index value".
Hello, I got some serious troubles copying signals because my Broker (GKFX) sets the displayed Account Leverage in MT4 to 1:10. The Support answered that the technical reason for this is because they have different Leverages for each Symbol (e.g. GBP/USD is 1:200 and EUR/USD is 1:400) so they set...