Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 332

Hello everyone I want to save time by testing an expert advisor Can you tell me how to test an expert advisor with all the symbols in parallel. What is the mql4 code and the mql5 code to test an expert advisor with all the symbols of the strategy tester? Or What is the website to test an expert...
Even when zooming ... the red arrow is the re-entry but why is the blue one shifted ?
I am trying to complete a function which can identify the chart patterns for double bottoms, double tops, head and shoulders and inverse head and shoulders. The upper and lower fractals are shown on a 15 min chart of Brent Crude here with the help of the fractal Support Resistance indicator...
I tried to compile the following mql4 code in mt5 Metaeditor #import "user32.dll"   int      PostMessageA(int hWnd,int Msg,int wParam,int lParam);   int      GetWindow(int hWnd,int uCmd);   int      GetParent(int hWnd);#importint start(){         bool blnContinue = true;      int intParent =...
  modifing ea  (2)
hi ı have an ea and ı want to be lot size like below; lot size: account/acount*10 ( for example for 2000 usd 0.2 and for 2500 usd 0.25...) when my account growth it will be change automatic. can someone help me please?
Hello. I was building my first EA and I have problem with opening a trade. Even when I write such simple code like this one :           Trade doesn't open. #include<Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;void OnTick()  {   double Ask=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits);...
  Archives MT5  (9)
i have .csv archives (time,bid ask,volume ask,volume bid) more accurate than my broker. how can I integrate this files ?? thank's
Hello All, Does anybody heard about EA which just close order whet loss each of order will reach the customised pips loses? or a little more complex one: EA which can recognize magic numbers and can count losses and close orders in the customised pips reached all the best for all m.
What are these Timeframe flags that can be used in Refresh function? What is the difference between Refresh (-1) , Refresh ( ), Refresh (0), Refresh (1)?
Can anyone tell me what is the best expert advisor to use for Automated trading
  Change of Trends  (1)
I want to know about the door to buy only when it change from 0 to the number.Ex) 1.072222 If you know about this, or know about ea using related information, Please answering my question..
hello people.. please could someone explain why i have 0% history quality when i run my results . i am using a demo account with activtrades MT5 Build 1596 this happens with any ea including sample ea's changing broker to fxpro fixed this but produced  an error for ORDER_FILLING_FOK - invalid fill...
Hello, I working on an EA that trades for breakouts. Learning lots. Just recently, the trades get made, show up briefly on the chart and then disappear. Have no idea what is going on. If you could point me in the right direction for a problem determination procedure I'd appreciate it. Thanks, MM
Hi, I wonder if it's possible to do a check from mql5 code if trading of certain instrument at a given time is possible. The reason I'm asking this is, because my EA, opens multiple orders of different instruments, it is some kind of "hedging" strategy. So the problem I've faced when testing it on...
Hi I have an EA but when i want to add my product to the MQL5 market i receive this error: test on NZDUSD,H1  2016.03.30 19:00:00  Tester: not enough money for sell 0.20 NZDUSD at 0.69096 sl: 0.79096 tp: 0.69046 [2016.03.30 19:00]  2016.03.30 19:00:00  Tester: PrevBalance: 1.00, PrevPL: 0.00,...
I need a large number of bars (E.g. 1000) of indicator data in my EA. When the EA starts, obviously it will then need to copy 1000 bars from the indicator in an array. On subsequent ticks (or in my case, subsequent bars, since it is stopped from doing the copy every tick), should I copy 1000 bars...
I load many symbols and send quotes and indicator data to database, but I need when I call ChartOpen() command automatic run a script or I need read MqlRates from another window with chartId. There are someway to do It ?
Hi to all the community, I have set my EA with the CExpert PSAR trailing but don´t works, somebody could help me with that? Thanks
Hello, I'm a newbie to testing and EAs, and I ran a test using the Stochastics and Envelope EA, however no trades were executed and or results shown. The time frame is 10M, and all the inputs seem to be correct. I have been looking for a solution online and also in the forum, and found one thread
Dear Coder Too frequently come across Testing take too long error in the product validation for Meta Trader 5 products. In Fact, the testing is done really ok in my own Meta Trader in my own computer. But this is triggered only in the product validation stage on the website. Why this happen ?  Can...
Is it possible to minimize and maximize form with MQL ( Ultimatively with NOT Removing it) ? And is it possible to change input box backgound color (I want to toggle it between green and red depending...)
Hi, can you please advise me how to program EA to identify the value of just specified decimal? For example Identify 1.43200 as x.xxx00 (something like "LastTwoAreZeros == true"). The only thing I came with is list all the values I want (for example "if Price = 1.43200 || 1.43300 || 1.43100" etc.)...
Hello, the TimeGMT() method only works when the computer time and the timezone are set up correctly. Is there a way to get the current GMT time without using this method?
Dear ladies and gents, I wrote a this code to calculate the Lotsize depending on where the price is in addiction to the StandardDeviation: //Calculating Lotsize      double longTradeLotsunrond = (InitialLotSize + ((Ask - MAlong) * ((2 * InitialLotSize) / (4 * StdDevlong)) *(-1)));      double...
Hello guys! First post here! I always read a lot of post in this forum and since now all coding problems that I had were solved just searching here. But now I'm having a problem that I can't find a solution. Can anybody help? I'm using CExpertTrailing to make a custom auto trade system with
I'm using standard library's base classes for creating an EA. After opening a new position, I'd like to post some pending orders for partial TPs, as well as a stop order. The doubt is what is the more elegant way of doing this using the standard library's base classes? At this moment I just coded a...
Hey, I have a great indicator system that I am using at the moment. I am looking for an EA that opens new position according to this indication system. Has anyone maybe found an EA or know of such an EA? Regards Franzel
There soooo many EA for sale here, which seems to be the favorite on real live account?&nbsp;
in the below mentioned code,i want the labels name to be displayed on my chart, can anybody help, its in mt5 #property indicator_chart_window #define     count_buffers     9 #property indicator_buffers   count_buffers #property indicator_plots     count_buffers //--- plot buffer 1 #property...
Hi friends, how can I know if a concret broker let me use a "symbol name?" how can I search if the symbol exist with mql? Thanks!